See less

Demo Day, My Build

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

frame rails are outside..the plan is to break it in stock before bolting on the goodies...already have a B flywheel,b cam and mcEachern gears..That Lionshead is sexy...Im thinking a winfield aluminum repop..what are you going to run for a distributor? going down draft? got a holley 94 waiting for me

Comment

• dmdeaton
      dmdeaton commented
      Editing a comment
      Will be working out in your backyard sometime after June. Livermore and Fresno
      you got a headstart on cleaning, looks good

• CM2
      CM2 commented
      Editing a comment
      Doors open,stop by and we'll bullshit. Hopefully it aint too hot in June/July..its starts cookin right about then.

I have a FSI electronic distributor, Stromberg (new one), T5 trans, cast headers. Ron's machine shop is building the short block. The block in my pics is a cracked one he scrapped after cleaned and fluxed. I figured I would mock it up until mine is finished. I am a little bit on the fence with the distributor, from the threads on here about the advance using the HC head.

Comment

• CM2
      CM2 commented
      Editing a comment
      The zipper has automatic advance so you're good,timing and proper advance is critical to avoid hammer out the center main.Nice build specs..

• BNCHIEF
      BNCHIEF commented
      Editing a comment
      The zipper has too much total advance for his engine Bob but it can still be used, just need to change the curve and advance total, which is important as you have stated.

How come Folks don't get THIS excited when I DO SOMETHING?---Just cleared my ORFICE Closet of YEARS of outdated COMPUTATOR Stuff!---Found stuff behind them that I had forgotten about. I'm gettin' rid of crap, until I hear a "slight" echo, then I'll STOP!---The Dogis helpin' me SNIFF out junk stuff!
    Mr. Clean Dad

Comment

• Mitch
      Mitch commented
      Editing a comment
      We'll send Phil over again to do another site inspection

• Tom F
      Tom F commented
      Editing a comment
      Hey Uncle Bill do you have any Model A junk hidden in there?
Working...
X