seat covers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• seat covers

Are there seat cover patterns available for a DIY ER to sew his own ? I have a quote to have front seat cover made and shipped to Canada from recommended U.S. company . With Canadian dollar conversion $1400. is a little over budget . just wondering if patterns were available .

Contact Mike @ Classtique he can probably help you one way or the other. He is a member here on the forum
    3 ~ Tudor's
    Henry Ford said
    "It's all nuts and bolts"

Mitch's Auto Service ctr

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• richsfords
    fitted seat covers?
    by richsfords
    Is there any outlet or maker of fitted seat covers for model A's B-160 to be exact?? I know about LB
    I searched here but to no avail.
    richard...
    06-15-2019, 08:56 AM
  • DaWizard
    Wheezer's working upholstery
    by DaWizard
    Well, since I posted the pictures in the Morning thread I thought this would be a better place to share this.

Over the last couple of weeks I have been having some new seat covers made for Wheezer since the seat covers that came over the original upholstery was beginning to seriously break down due to my daily usage.

Well, here are the pictures promised of some of the original
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 6 photos.
    11-03-2019, 02:39 PM
  • donh
    170B Delux front seat
    by donh
    What do you use on the front seat channel to help it slide when you adjust it? Some kind of ski wax or? Probably when I get the car all back together and adjust the seat once I won't be moving it very often.
    07-01-2019, 09:12 AM
  • ClaudeC
    Clear plastic seat covers are available again, just like the good old days.
    by ClaudeC
    Several years ago I special ordered lower seat covers to protect my original interior mohair seats. They worked great because getting in and out is easy sliding without wearing the 85 year old fragile mohair. I special ordered from La Barron Bonny, but now they are making easy fit covers? May be an improvement over what I used.
    This gallery has 1 photos.
    05-03-2018, 08:41 PM
  • 2manycars
    Rumble seat problem
    by 2manycars
    Appearantly more of a problem back then as to now.
    This gallery has 1 photos.
    01-23-2019, 03:40 PM
  • JohnB15632
    Child car seats
    by JohnB15632
    Car seats for children now require two hooks that the car seat hooks onto. Also, when the seat is installed facing forward there is a strap that goes from the top of the car seat to another anchor hook behind the seat.

Has anyone installed these special anchor hooks in their A?

thanks
    10-30-2019, 11:24 AM
  • Tom F
    Front Seat Backrest
    by Tom F
    I'm trying to find clips or whatever holds the front backrest seat to the wood frame. This is a 1928 leatherback Fordor. I looked in all
    my vendor books and find stuff for everything but this. Does anyone know.
    Thanks....
    11-24-2017, 01:50 PM
  • greenhornet
    Rumble seat cushion anchoring.
    by greenhornet
    I think my rumble seat cushions are pretty good originals not a reproduction but the rumble seat floor is a fabrication. The car was restored in the fifties and sixties probably before reroductions were made for seat springs and floor. My question is this how does the rumble seat cushion on a '31 roadster fasten to the floor.I think I see holes in the repro floor platform and my seat spring has two...
    01-15-2019, 09:11 PM
  • Tony Hillyard
    Seat material question
    by Tony Hillyard
    Good morning everyone,

I have an unusual question. Has anyone any experience or knowledge on how much material it takes to produce a new set of seat covers, for example, an early Model A Tudor Sedan. For seat covers I mean as per original factory wool seat covers for front and rear seats.

Why I ask, since LB went pop and the options for seat cover replacements have just got...
    07-17-2019, 03:30 AM
  • Jim Mason
    in the what is this partgame
    by Jim Mason
    My Tudors need 4 of these.... where are they used?

Just want to show them.....
    05-16-2019, 08:24 PM
Working...
X