Model A Restorers Club
    Antique Automobile Club of America
    Mullins Owners Club

Comment

• Beauford
      Beauford commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks....you just saved me $$$$

I agree it looks 28-29. However the 33-34 truck light bars are simular, but have round mounting holes instead of square holes. Rod
    Much of the social history of the Western world, over the past three decades, has been a history of replacing what worked with what sounded good.

Comment

• Beauford
      Beauford commented
      Editing a comment
      I got square!!! Winning!!

Guest commented
      Editing a comment
      Actually Rod, the holes are more oblong/oval than round on the 32-34. I think I have a page on my web site showing this.

Thanks Vince. It has been 8 or 9 years since I had one. Sold it and the front fender braces to Jordan Beller. Rod
    Much of the social history of the Western world, over the past three decades, has been a history of replacing what worked with what sounded good.

Comment

Guest commented
      Editing a comment
      Jordon is a great guy! Go visit his collection of AA and BB trucks in Chicago if you get a chance!

Visited him in 2014 while attending Crown Lift Truck Tech classes in the Chicago area. Would gladly go again. What a collection. Rod

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• Mickey
      Need confirmation
      by Mickey
      Late '31 CCPU Tail Lights
      The amber light on top is the brake light/turn signals and the bottom red light is the tail light.
      03-22-2018, 02:27 PM
    • DaWizard
      LED lights
      by DaWizard
      Since most of you know I have LED headlights, and I thought I posted that the rear were LED also, I find that some info was missing. So here it continues.

The tail lights are the regular tail and stop TeaCup tail light replacement LEDs cut down to fit the Drum tail light, so I at least kept it original to my mid'28 with the Drum buckets.

As I posted in the Kelsey Hayes thread
      10-08-2017, 09:53 PM
    • Rowdy
      Dome Light Switch
      by Rowdy
      Somewhat confused as to which dome light switch and bezel is correct for my April 1929 130-A Deluxe Delivery. Can someone shed some light on which version is correct. Thanks Rod
      08-02-2017, 08:24 AM
    • Brentwood Bob
      May 1930 to September 1930 light bar.
      by Brentwood Bob
      Looked on the judging standards to learn what license plate clips were used for this forged/pressed steel light bar. I have never seen one on a car. A picture would clarify this. I got a bar last year that would go on my September coupe. This one is twisted but probably will go on the coupe.
      11-12-2018, 07:51 PM
    • DaWizard
      LED lights
      by DaWizard
      LED Tail lights:

Original Thread:
      https://www.vintagefordforum.com/for...864-led-lights

Since most of you know I have LED headlights, and I thought I posted that the rear were LED also, I find that some info was missing. So here it continues.

The tail lights are the regular tail and stop TeaCup tail light replacement LEDs cut down to fit the Drum
      10-08-2017, 09:53 PM
    • lpl87
      Headlights stopped working
      by lpl87
      All of a sudden my headlights & left rear tail light don't work. Cowl lights work. What do I need to check to get headlights working ??
      10-24-2017, 09:27 AM
    • dmdeaton
      Light Switch and Rod Questions
      by dmdeaton
      Ok, I have started gathering intel on the whole assembly. I am putting this up in this section instead of the modified because I am trying to use all stock hardware. When I dragged my 30 Briggs home it was missing the light switch, rod, and all associated hardware. I am at the point putting the car back together to start on the wiring. I have read your tech section Mitch and have questions. The repop...
      08-16-2018, 09:27 PM
    • Beauford
      One last one for the day....maybe
      by Beauford
      On this '29 RPU how is tail light mounted? I have light with the bracket, the arm and a block. Does the block go on outside of bed. I have two holes there just as the block. Then does the triangle end of arm mount to top of block? (no holes on top/bottom)...
      08-02-2017, 03:16 PM
    • Tom Wesenberg
      Isn't This Taillight and Bracket for a Model A Truck?
      by Tom Wesenberg
      I was looking for some mint chrome taillight rims for my 1950 Studebaker Land Cruiser, and came across this light and bracket.
      I don't know if other pickups and big trucks used the same bracket and light, but it sure looks Model A to me.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/STOP-TAIL-L...1950%7CMake%3A...
      03-11-2018, 08:48 AM
    • Mitch
      Light Swich / Harness alert
      by Mitch
      I stumbled across this today and thought that everyone should be aware of this issue. This will get copied onto the light switch tech thread too. Hopefully Jeff @ Bratton’s will alert us when the revised discs come out...

05-02-2018, 09:10 AM
    Working...
    X