Two Model A Books on Ebay Selling Cheap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two Model A Books on Ebay Selling Cheap

Here's a good buy it now for someone wanting these two books. I already have them, or I'd have bought them.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/173094694102?ul_noapp=true

I have had those two for over 50 years. I still read them at breakfast from time to time.
    Bill
    http://www.brauchauto.com/
    Eastern Connecticut

Comment

Got them as well! I like to scour used book stores. Never know what will show up there. If I do find something. I don't have to pay shipping. . Jeff
      Twiss Collector Car Parts

Comment

Somebody snagged them. I figured they'd go fast.

Comment

Those were the first two books I bought in the early 70's when I got my first Model A Ford. Still have them. That and the Floyd Clymer paperback book that has half page factory photos of the Model A's. Good books definite keepers. I probably paid 5 bucks for the yellow Service Bulletins book used to take it to school and read it during study hall!

And if you get the chance, buy the Ford Life magazines that were published by Lorin Sorensen from 1970-1974. I still have them also and look at them they have some great pictures and articles. Model T-A-and early V-8. I was the only old car nerd in my high school that got that magazine!
          Last edited by Jeff/Illinois; 01-13-2018, 12:48 PM.

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• Tom Wesenberg
            3 Model A Books for $8 or Best Offer
            by Tom Wesenberg
            I already have these books, but this is a good deal for someone that needs more Model A books.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/382240006594?ul_noapp=true
            10-01-2017, 07:06 PM
          • Fordfordora
            Model A Books
            by Fordfordora
            A few years ago I started converting all my Model A books, manuals, and information into a digital format. I have been scanning stuff into the computer and then creating a PowerPoint presentation for each book or article according to subject. I have several completed for my personal use.I find it saves a lot of wear and tear on my books ( which aren't always inexpensive to buy). If needed I can print...
            10-22-2018, 04:00 PM
          • Tom Wesenberg
            The Model A Ford as Henry Ford Built It
            by Tom Wesenberg
            This is one of the first books I bought about Model A's. It's one of the "must have" books for every Model A owner.
            I see this can still be bought new, but the price has really gone up. It's $46 in the Bratton's catalog.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-The...IT&_trksid=p20...
            04-04-2018, 08:34 AM
          • BudP
            EBay Cautions
            by BudP
            Many times I have purchased Model A items on EBay. Generally, I only purchase if I need the item, the price is reasonable, and the description (pictures and narrative) gives me some assurance of the quality. Last night I was a seller, listing Model A side curtains (appeared to have never been used) from my stash and new side curtain rods (original style, unopened packaging) for $475 including shipping....
            12-05-2018, 04:15 PM
          • Tom Wesenberg
            Show Us Your License Plate Topper
            by Tom Wesenberg
            I have 5 now and will probably stop unless I come across a very special one that is affordable.
            The first and last I bought just the other day on ebay, and the middle two pictures I bought on ebay about 4 years ago.
            Many of the toppers sell pretty high on ebay, and I rarely find any at the swap meet and antique shops.
            I bought all 5 of these repro's on ebay for less than $20 eac...
            You do not have permission to view this gallery.
            This gallery has 4 photos.
            08-24-2018, 10:51 AM
          • Tom Wesenberg
            5 Model A and Early V8 Books
            by Tom Wesenberg
            Just came across this listing, and the bottom book in the stack is what I consider one of the "must have" Model A books that very Model A owner should have.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/362237477728?ul_noapp=true
            02-10-2018, 08:06 PM
          • Mitch
            Les Andrews red book Vol 1 poll
            by Mitch
            Do you own the "Model A Mechanics Handbook Vol 1 by Les Andrews? It's a must have for any Model A owner which touches on most aspects of the mechanicals. I'm sure there are many here that do not own a copy yet for various reasons, incld being new to the hobby, or having other priorities. I'm doing some research so your input would be very important. We know that there are some errors listed...
            Yes I own a copy of Vol 1
            91.85%
            No I do not own a copy of Vol 1
            8.15%
            08-31-2019, 08:11 AM
          • Tom Wesenberg
            Ford in the 30's Ends Soon on Ebay
            by Tom Wesenberg
            This looks like a good book for only $8, and it's being sold by The Pickers in Iowa.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Petersens-Fo...19.m1438.l2649
            10-15-2017, 03:36 PM
          • Mickey
            A word of caution ordering from Weldingsupply.com
            by Mickey
            I ordered an 11 pound spool of wire from them about a month ago ($100) but didn't use right away. When I opened it the spool was broken. I called them but because it had been so long they would only turn it over to UPS to see if they would make good on. I then ordered another roll (another $100) and it came in about 15 minutes ago and the spool on it is also broken. I immediately called Welding Supply...
            03-18-2019, 03:48 PM
          Working...
          X