Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I finally got through registration and log in. I'm Glenn in Camino. Hi everyone.

Hi Glenn Welcome to the VFF. I saw you were having registration problems the last day or so. I remembered your name from the past so I pushed it through for you. I sent you an email yesterday letting you know, but maybe everything went to your spam folder. You did post this in the classifieds wanted area, so I moved it to the correct spot which is the main Model A forum. Take your time and look around to get used to the different areas of interest. We have 2 specialized technical reference forums, and a fine point section.
    Be sure to read the sticky's in each different forum as they will help explain things.

If you need any other help feel free to contact me directly
    [email protected]
    3 ~ Tudor's
    Henry Ford said
    "It's all nuts and bolts"

Mitch's Auto Service ctr

Comment

Welcome, Glenn, we think you'll like it here, Mitch has put a lot of work into this site; he is an avid supporter of the hobby
      Dave

Comment

Welcome Glenn to the forum. Your going to love it here and love the support for the hobby.

Comment

Hey Glenn, WELCOME to the VFF!!
          You wana look waaay far up da road and plan yer route because the brakes are far more of a suggestion than a command!

Comment

Welcome Glenn ! This is a great site, waiting for your input and questions :-) Check out the chit chat area also.

Comment

Glenn, glad to see you here on this site.

Comment

I remember you....where ya been????????????
                "Bullshit and Brilliance Comes with Age and Experience"

Comment

For years, Glenn in Camino appears about as well known and respected to Model A's as Campbell's is to Soup ..... or something like that.

Comment

Glenn, you came to the right place. I'm not good with computers, so it took a few days to learn the ropes, but now I like it, and find it has one of the best and easiest picture posting of any of the sites out there.

Comment

I bet Glenn is wondering how is Avatar mysteriously appeared here on the VFF... lol
                      3 ~ Tudor's
                      Henry Ford said

Mitch's Auto Service ctr

Comment

Welcome to VFF. You will love it here.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitch View Post
                          I bet Glenn is wondering how is Avatar mysteriously appeared here on the VFF... lol
                          Wonders will never cease
                          Alaskan A's
                          Antique Auto Mushers of Alaska
                          Model A Ford Club of America
                          Model A Restorers Club
                          Antique Automobile Club of America
                          Mullins Owners Club

Comment

Welcome to the VFF Glenn.

Comment

Glenn, Welcome aboard.
                              http://www.turnbophotography.com

Comment

Fwiw this is an old thread. Glenn came down with severe dementia, and his wife had to sell off all his Model A's and parts. This all happened about the same time he made his first post here
                                3 ~ Tudor's
                                Henry Ford said

Mitch's Auto Service ctr

Comment

Originally posted by Mitch View Post
                                  Fwiw this is an old thread. Glenn came down with severe dementia, and his wife had to sell off all his Model A's and parts. This all happened about the same time he made his first post here
                                  Thanks for the update. This is the first I heard of Glenn's health problems, and it so sad.

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• REHelgeson
                                    New to Forum
                                    by REHelgeson
                                    I have been lurking on the Model A forum and I am impressed with the way the members treat each other. I own two Ts and hope this T forum picks up. I have been a member of the MTFCA and its forum for some time. If any of you frequent that forum you will notice they are having some problems. Hoping I am welcome here

09-14-2018, 11:39 AM
                                  • kevinf
                                    New Member Introduction
                                    by kevinf
                                    Hello all,

I wanted to introduce myself to the community. I am new to the forum and the Model A world and live in the Detroit area. I purchased my first Model A about three months ago which is a 1931 Deluxe Roadster. I was not even planning on getting one, but my wife and I ran across this one when we were at someplace and it was love at first site. Through looking at reference books...
                                    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                                    This gallery has 1 photos.
                                    09-19-2017, 11:24 AM
                                  • Tony Hillyard
                                    by Tony Hillyard
                                    Good afternoon everyone,

As a new member I would like to introduce myself. Retired photographer/car restorer now living in rural France. I've been around vintage and classic cars and trucks all my life, but I still love to try and learn something new every day. My main target lately is to try and make Youtube videos of some of my projects in the hope they might be helpful to others...
                                    01-15-2018, 07:21 AM
                                  • jordanka16
                                    by jordanka16
                                    I joined up over on the **** **** and figured I'd join in here too. I inherited my grandfathers Model A, it was his first car, he bought it in 1957 and restored it about 16 years ago. He taught me a lot about it but it seems there is always more to learn about these awesome cars, look forward to learning!
                                    This gallery has 1 photos.
                                    07-28-2018, 09:40 PM
                                  • Mitch
                                    Welcome ~ Introductions
                                    by Mitch
                                    06-04-2017, 08:34 PM
                                  • Tod Buttermore
                                    Thanks for adding me!
                                    by Tod Buttermore
                                    I was invited to join this forum. I probably know some of you from other places, but some here may not be familiar with my work.

Tod
                                    05-25-2018, 01:57 PM
                                  • Rowens55
                                    New guy
                                    by Rowens55
                                    Hi all! My name is Rowen n I LOVE mid fifties Fords. Pic is of my 55CV.
                                    304ci, 304hp, 330tq. T5. 9" rear soon.
                                    Jus looking for some like minded folks to bounce ideas off of and general BSing. Hopin some o you folks are local to me and maybe meet up in the future....
                                    This gallery has 3 photos.
                                    02-19-2018, 11:29 AM
                                  • 1930 Closed Cab PU
                                    New Member Intro
                                    by 1930 Closed Cab PU
                                    My 1st Post, Am just saying Hi. Am recently new on VFF, been lurking for a couple months, occasionally logging in and trying to get used to this site.

I have a late 1930 Closed Cab Pickup, inherited in 2011.

If you want to know more, click user name and check out my personal info....
                                    01-15-2019, 01:35 PM
                                  • AL in NY
                                    by AL in NY
                                    Just looking over this forum. Will take some getting used to. Had no problems over on ********.............
                                    01-18-2018, 05:47 PM
                                  • thom
                                    Anybody here?
                                    by thom
                                    If anybody is here, Merry Christmas. I'm in western NC with a 1921 Touring. Nice to find another model T forum. I'll check back to see if anyone else shows up.
                                    12-24-2017, 11:24 PM
                                  Working...
                                  X