Door Panels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Door Panels

anyone know a good way to match up the door strap holes on A pilliar panel as they don't come with holes. Need a way to mark the panel.

Sure, place a screw in each of the holes, install the panel and smack the panel over the screw to mark the hole.
    You wana look waaay far up da road and plan yer route because the brakes are far more of a suggestion than a command!

Comment

Stick a piece of masking tape on the door frame next to the holes,and mark with a pen where the holes are, and measure how far from the edge of the tape to the hole, When the panel is on the door, find the spot and use a small punch or awl to find the hole.
      Bill
      http://www.brauchauto.com/
      Eastern Connecticut

Comment

Oh here we go again... I made some pins with a center point on the head to leave a center punch on the panel. They just go loose in the screw hole. I'll have to see if I can find them. I need them anyway when I do my Model A interior.

Comment

All great ideas!! Thanks guys!!

Comment

widgetinstance 451 (<center>Related Topics</center>) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X