TOMORROW!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TOMORROW!!

----REMEMBER, Momma always said, "WHATEVER YOU DO ON NEW YEARS' DAY, YOU'LL DO THAT, ALL YEAR LONG"!!!
    SCAREY, isn't it????
    Dad Shakin'

Well she was not always right. When I was young, I always started the new year off with a bang. But I did not get the chance to do that every day all year, and now that I am old, it happens very seldom.
    Bill
    http://www.brauchauto.com/
    Eastern Connecticut

Comment

The only banging I do now is my hand or foot or knee or toe.

Comment

With our Mama's New Years theory,

1. It could be nice if the Post Man delivered U.S. Mail on New Years Day; and,

2. We received envelopes with lots money in the mail on New Year's Day; and,

3. We would continue to receive money in the mail each day for the New Year; but,

4. On second thought, we could receive only envelopes containing unpaid bills, jury duty notices, and reminders of dental appointments, doctor appointments, and out-patient colonoscopy appointments.

5. Moral of this story might be:

If you were out of town for all of Christmas week, after returning home on New Year's Eve, stay away from your mail box on New Year's Day!

Comment

• Mitch
          Mitch commented
          Editing a comment
          Welcome home Henry, start out the year right. Break out the shredder

• BILL WILLIAMSON
          BILL WILLIAMSON commented
          Editing a comment
          I STILL get crappy Junk Mail for Pat (RIP) & Gregg (RIP)---
          I grind paper shit, mix it with hummus & cow shit & grow veggies in BIG pots!
          Bill Junkshitgrinderandparttimefarmer

Related Topics

Collapse

• MANYHERRAMIENTAS
        Day, month and year????
        by MANYHERRAMIENTAS
        Hello there is a page where the exact day of manufacture appears, Day, month and year
        05-22-2020, 05:45 PM
      • WMWS
        Memorial Day
        by WMWS
        While we are enjoying the day off and working on our Model A's, lets not forget all those who served and died for our freedoms.
        05-28-2018, 10:17 AM
      • Mark Maron
        Today the 14th is INTERNATIONAL MODEL A DAY....Lets see club pics
        by Mark Maron
        TODAY is INTERNATIONAL MODEL A DAY. INTERNATIONAL MODEL “A” FORD DAY 2019 will take place Saturday, September 14th, with a local rain date of 9/15. SO Show us pics NOT of you car but what you and you clubs are doing TODAY for International Model A Day!...
        You do not have permission to view this gallery.
        This gallery has 1 photos.
        09-14-2019, 12:46 PM
      • Tom Wesenberg
        Model A Day in the Amana Colonies in Iowa August 19th
        by Tom Wesenberg
        After I left the Studebaker National Meet in South Bend on May 6th, I needed to kill a day before meeting a couple of old Army buddies in Iowa. So when I stopped at the roadside rest in Iowa on May 7th, I asked the lady "what can I do or see to kill a day". She gave me a small newspaper telling about the Amana Colonies, and mentioned that the Maipole Festival was May 6th and 7th. The 6th...
        This gallery has 3 photos.
        05-18-2017, 05:15 PM
      • Michael M
        A in the day
        by Michael M
        I always enjoy finding pictures of Model A’s living their best life!

https://www.shorpy.com/node/25042?si...iginal#caption...
        This gallery has 1 photos.
        09-14-2019, 07:50 PM
      • Jamey E
        A of the day
        by Jamey E
        Jesse’s car has been selected for A of the day for May 6th on the MAFCA website!! Can’t wait to check it out
        04-23-2020, 08:52 PM
      Working...
      X