NEW Package from Brattons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NEW Package from Brattons

NOW this is what i want to see when i open my box!!!!
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.

Boy that is a nice valve cover ! The VFF flyer isn't bad either !

Comment

I got mine today also. Not happy with the quality of casting on the aluminum piece. Hope yours looks better. The filter is huge in comparison to the one I'm going to use.

Comment

• Mark Maron
        Mark Maron commented
        Editing a comment
        actually Dennis i have no issues with the casting..Once its painted green it will be fine for me. I knew what i was getting and so be it. yea the filter is large but not using it anyway..NOW to get a warmer day to install and check the fitting.....

Related Topics

Collapse

• Mark Maron
      NEW Brattons Catalog and VFF Flyer
      by Mark Maron
      Got this in the mail yesterday...unsolicited.....just arrived by chance...sweet!!
      12-31-2017, 02:44 PM
    • slammin
      Oil Filter Kits
      by slammin
      According to the previous owner, when he had the engine rebuilt in my 29 it was converted to insert bearings. I have the receipt, from the mid 90s, totaling almost $1,900 Unfortunately, it doesn't itemize the work done. I am considering installing an oil filter kit, from Brattons. All the threads I've read are positive. But I have seen comments that the oil pump doesn't have enough pressure to use...
      12-13-2017, 10:34 AM
    • Fourdy
      Stock oil filter
      by Fourdy
      I am using the stock flatty filter for the first time on my new engine. While cleaning it up I find only one very small hole in the inner tube about an inch from the top. Should there be more? I also have the restriction fitting at the canister inlet. These holes sure do seem to be small.

Look forward to the answers so I can move on.

Fourdy
      07-01-2018, 08:45 PM
    • Mitch
      Bratton's
      by Mitch
      I think you folks should know that [email protected] Bratton's has offered to put VFF information flyers in all of their outgoing orders. This is a very big deal IMO so i thank Jeff and all the staff for the support that they have given to this forum.
      11-03-2017, 08:30 AM
    • DaWizard
      Oil Filter alternative.
      by DaWizard
      Ok, Mitch asked me to take pictures of my idea of an external full flow oil filter. Now, to give credit where due, I took some of this from Al in NY and some from Harley Davidson.

This will also work as a beginning for a pressurized oiling system.

Here is a link to the HD oil filter mount on ebay.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Harley-Davi....c100012.m1985

Pictures...
      This gallery has 6 photos.
      08-26-2018, 11:01 PM
    • slammin
      Oil Filter Kit Information
      by slammin
      Original Thread:
      https://www.vintagefordforum.com/for...il-filter-kits

According to the previous owner, when he had the engine rebuilt in my 29 it was converted to insert bearings. I have the receipt, from the mid 90s, totaling almost $1,900 Unfortunately, it doesn't itemize the work done. I am considering installing an oil filter kit, from Brattons. All the...
      12-13-2017, 10:34 AM
    • Fixitphil
      Fuel Filter
      by Fixitphil
      Where can I purchase a good inline fuel filter? I tried the "Snyder" fuel filter that goes in the gas sediment bowl but cannot get the bowl to stop leaking so I've never really used it.
      I have the solid metal fuel line from the bowl to the carb. I'm planning on cutting the metal line and installing the inline filter there. Thanks, Phil.
      05-01-2018, 10:54 AM
    • copgib
      Looking for a inside the cab fuel shutoff Valve
      by copgib
      My mechanic just contacted me looking for a brass inside cab gas shutoff valve to replace my rusted one. I called Snyders and Mac's and they don't have. Can someone help me on this, I need it right away if possible. Thanks Hugh...
      02-27-2018, 10:18 PM
    • Apple Green Wheels Rule
      Techinical question...yes I have another one!!!
      by Apple Green Wheels Rule
      Why would a hi-boy cause gas seepage from the carb intake?
      There never was until I installed the Hi-Boy.
      I took it off and ran Sarah, nothing, not a drop even after I turned the engine off. Put the hi-boy back on and it started dripping again where the hose meets the intake. The GAV is almost completely off. I thought I might have been running her too rich but with this Zenith, I run her with GAV...
      04-20-2018, 06:32 PM
    • old31
      Adding a Wix paper filter fuel filter on a 31
      by old31
      I have my Wix filter on the glass bowl, as shown in one of Mitch's photos resting in the depression. I have a screen on top of that, and a new cork gasket on top of the screen. It leaks.

The gasket is covering all of the holes around the filter. Should those holes be exposed? I am not sure if it makes a difference. I am guessing that the fuel enters through the center hole and goes out...
      07-18-2018, 08:52 PM
    Working...
    X