Lowest Price for the Service Bulletins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lowest Price for the Service Bulletins

Here's a link to the Colorado Springs Goodwill store for the Service Bulletins by Dan Post from 1957 for $10.75 with free shipping.
    I think this is the same as the small yellow book, which doesn't include some of the original pages as found in the Bulletins by Ben Staub, or the ones the national clubs used to sell in the 3 ring binder. It's a good buy for the price, and has all the pertinent information, but I prefer the full size editions.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/311868476496?ul_noapp=true

I purchased the little yellow book on eBay a number of years ago. I got frustrated with the small print and then bought the full size green book. It is much easier to read and is more complete than the yellow book.
    Alaskan A's
    Antique Auto Mushers of Alaska
    Model A Ford Club of America
    Model A Restorers Club
    Antique Automobile Club of America
    Mullins Owners Club

Comment

Originally posted by CarlG View Post
      I purchased the little yellow book on eBay a number of years ago. I got frustrated with the small print and then bought the full size green book. It is much easier to read and is more complete than the yellow book.
      I also like the green book as a working copy. It is very inexpensive.

But I could never understand why it has a flathead V8 on the cover !!!

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• Tom Wesenberg
        The Very Best Model A Service Bulletins
        by Tom Wesenberg
        Years ago Ben Staub made the very best reproduction of the original Model A Service Bulletins. Every once in a while they show up on ebay. I bought a set about 15 years ago. These are a bit high, but if you want the best, here is a set now on ebay.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/122544820814...MakeTrack=true
        06-12-2017, 01:53 PM
      • Dennis
        Service bulletins
        by Dennis
        Numerous times Tom Wesenberg has posted Service Bulletins on ebay, but I'm never able to catch these in time and usually don't bid high enough to win either. Will the versions the Model A dealers sell suffice?

https://www.brattons.com/model-a-for...bulletins.html
        11-30-2017, 01:27 PM
      • Dennis
        Service Bulletins
        by Dennis
        It would be nice if there was an index or table of contents in a Excel or similar that you could do a search for a particular bulletin like Engine Pans or Cleaning Upholstery, with a page number. Cleaning Upholstery is on page 444. I assume page numbers are the same for all Service Bulletins....
        12-21-2017, 01:55 PM
      • CHL
        Ben Staub reprint
        by CHL
        just got it on ebay for $74.00, my lucky day.
        11-01-2017, 08:36 PM
      • Mitch
        Does anyone have this book?
        by Mitch
        This was put out by FOMOCO and it lists some interesting facts and figures....
        You do not have permission to view this gallery.
        This gallery has 1 photos.
        10-20-2017, 09:55 PM
      • Beauford
        Side Mount
        by Beauford
        anyone have a picture (without wheel) of spare tire side mount?
        06-28-2017, 04:08 PM
      • Mickey
        Look what I got at the swap meet...
        by Mickey
        My first Model A swap meet. Lots of hotrod stuff (AACA event), doo-dads, junk and one A vendor. He had this like new 21 year old Service Bulletins book.
        Could have talked him down but paid the asking price of $5 and walked away grinning. Book looks like it never been opened. Even included three 1997 raffle tickets inside.
        This gallery has 2 photos.
        04-14-2018, 11:00 AM
      • Mitch
        RG & JS Manual
        by Mitch
        Restoration Guidelines and Judging Standards

It seems many folks have a misconception of what this amazing reference is all about. The book is a valuable resource like the Les Andrews, Service Bulletins, and others. This is not just for restoring or working on a points car, it is a regular shop manual as well. More work went into this book over the years than any other reference available....
        This gallery has 2 photos.
        02-25-2018, 11:20 AM
      • Jim Mason
        Ford service school
        by Jim Mason
        Was there any other books by Ford service school? this one is worth owning. Here's the cover and a sample of questions answered in the first section.

04-03-2018, 04:43 PM
      • Tom Wesenberg
        3 Model A Books for $8 or Best Offer
        by Tom Wesenberg
        I already have these books, but this is a good deal for someone that needs more Model A books.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/382240006594?ul_noapp=true
        10-01-2017, 07:06 PM
      Working...
      X