Side mount bracket plate- '31

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Side mount bracket plate- '31

which way are the (convex) detents around the slotted rect. hole oriented, facing toward the hood or viewed from outside the fender?
    Attached Files

Related Topics

Collapse

• Mickey
    Spare tire fender mount bracket
    by Mickey
    Is the tire mount bracket securely fixed to the frame or is there a little movement left to facilitate mounting and removing the tire? I'm having an alignment issue with the plate. It is no where in alignment with the tray in the fender....
    05-02-2018, 08:22 AM
  • wrndln
    Outside truck mirror bracket ID
    by wrndln
    I bought a box of mirror parts recently and I am trying to ID them. One appears to be a 30/31 truck/pickup outside mirror bracket. I am not well versed in 30/31 model A parts, being a 28/29 fellow with four of them. I am hoping to get an answer to the bracket in the pictures below. I checked the JS's and it looks like a style 3 bracket, but the sketch in the JS's isn't too good. If someone knows...
    10-21-2018, 09:55 AM
  • Curly
    Do you have a front license plate?
    by Curly
    Do you have a front license plate? If so, where is it?
    I had mine mounted center above the bumper. I made a bracket this evening to move it to the right side so as not to obstruct the wind that feeds the radiator. I see a lot mounted center on the light bar. Im experimenting to see if this change engine temperature....
    09-26-2017, 12:53 AM
  • plyfor
    Rear teacup tailight license bracket
    by plyfor
    We have 2 different license brackets, like the vendors sell. See attached. Which one is the stock style ?...
    01-20-2018, 11:41 AM
  • Ed Saniewski
    Hole size for 1931 side mount spare
    by Ed Saniewski
    Can someone tell me what is the correct size hole for the grommet that goes in the splash shield for a side mount spare tire bracket? The service bulletins have it listed as an 1 5/8 inch hole, but this is for a 28-29 car. Is it the same size for a 1931 160B? Thanks
    12-27-2017, 04:13 PM
  • Bobm90
    Mounting Vases On Each Side Of Rear Windows
    by Bobm90
    I have 2 Vases I would like to mount 1 on each side of the rear window on my 30 Town Sedan . Does anyone have any advice for doing this (except for not drilling thru the sheet metal) , I can't find any pictures of wood that may be back there and I didn't want to mess with the headliner. I will try to post a picture of the vase mounting brackets....
    04-16-2018, 09:06 AM
  • Chevmn56
    Light Switch Bracket
    by Chevmn56
    Is the notch at 6 or 12.....what little i can find a picture in the red book shows it at 6 i believe???? I didnt pay attention my bad!!
    04-02-2018, 01:22 PM
  • vstol
    30/31 dash mounted steering column
    by vstol
    Any pictures or information on bolting this support to dash
    05-28-2018, 05:19 PM
  • P. Crosby
    Rear Fender Bracket lockwashers finish
    by P. Crosby
    I could find the finish for the bolts that hold the rear fender bracket to the body, (31 Tudor) it is gloss black, I could not find the finish for the lockwashers. Raven or gloss black, or unfinished.

Paul Crosby
    03-06-2018, 07:48 PM
  • CarlG
    Installing a GPS in my Model A
    by CarlG
    I have had a GPS in my Model A for quite some time, always using the suction cup that came with it on the windshield. After a while, the suction cup gives away and the GPS falls down. This is especially annoying when it happens while I am driving. So I began looking for ways to more permanently mount it. The following is what I ultimately came up with. It provides a sturdy mount, positioned where...
    10-23-2018, 05:07 PM
Working...
X