Motor Munster greenfield village

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Motor Munster greenfield village

Has any one heard how motor Munster is going with the new rules?

Related Topics

Collapse

• 1930 Closed Cab PU
    Motor dyno performance - Motor Mods
    by 1930 Closed Cab PU
    Ran into this cruising the Internet.

http://www.rarecarrelics.com/tests-t...ord-engine.php
    03-26-2021, 02:21 PM
  • pAAt
    Aussie Motor
    by pAAt
    Aussie Motor ? ...
    10-26-2020, 06:16 PM
  • Captndan
    motor mounts
    by Captndan
    New touring engine. original mounts float a motor?
    07-21-2019, 01:53 PM
  • old victoria
    cragar motor
    by old victoria
    about done with this last build, B motor org iron crager head, riley intake, gemsa side cover, inserts, a little mis match of parts but it should go!!...
    10-18-2020, 04:39 PM
  • old victoria
    latest motor build
    by old victoria
    Just about ready to fire up!
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 2 photos.
    03-01-2019, 05:03 PM
  • gpowers
    Complete motor and transmission
    by gpowers
    I know this is probably another dumb question from a first time Model Aer but I was thinking it might be worthwhile to purchase an extra motor or transmission for spare parts if I had the opportunity. I have come across a complete motor and transmission for $300. The guy doesn't know what it came out of but says it turns over by hand. The only thing missing from the motor that I can tell from the...
    02-14-2019, 04:58 PM
  • dswoodh
    Float a motor kits
    by dswoodh
    Do they work? Are worth the investment?
    05-22-2020, 08:48 PM
  • Rumbleseater
    Wiper Motor Installation
    by Rumbleseater
    Unfortunately our '29 Coupe came without a windshield wiper motor. I did manage to purchase a collection of various Model A parts, and included was this wiper motor. From what little info I can find, this is a correct motor for the car. The car does presently have a wire ran up to the wiper location above the windshield. The inside of the motor (under the cover) is all intact, and spins freely. Wondering...
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 4 photos.
    09-09-2021, 04:26 PM
  • Jeff/Illinois
    Kendall GT-1 Competition Motor Oils
    by Jeff/Illinois
    First off, I sincerely apologize to all for mentioning the dead horse motor oil debate or bringing it up. This is just for your own I&E.

I bought a case of this motor oil at Farm King last week for use in our '69 Mach 1 with a flat tappet cam and 11.0: 1 compression, for $4.29/quart, for an engine that NEEDS ZDDP. It is overkill for a Model A Ford. But if you are of the mindset that...
    03-03-2020, 10:48 AM
  • Tudor31
    Vacuum wiper motor
    by Tudor31
    The wiper motor has come off the car for service and updating. The paint was in bad shape so I decided to clean it up and start fresh. The motor is a replacement Trico vacuum motor for closed cars. Is the paint supposed to be high gloss or something else? I have managed to completely remove the old paint so I do have a great starting point for repainting.
    12-13-2019, 12:35 PM
Working...
X