Motor Munster greenfield village

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Motor Munster greenfield village

Has any one heard how motor Munster is going with the new rules?

Related Topics

Collapse

• Captndan
    motor mounts
    by Captndan
    New touring engine. original mounts float a motor?
    07-21-2019, 01:53 PM
  • old victoria
    latest motor build
    by old victoria
    Just about ready to fire up!
    03-01-2019, 05:03 PM
  • gpowers
    Complete motor and transmission
    by gpowers
    I know this is probably another dumb question from a first time Model Aer but I was thinking it might be worthwhile to purchase an extra motor or transmission for spare parts if I had the opportunity. I have come across a complete motor and transmission for $300. The guy doesn't know what it came out of but says it turns over by hand. The only thing missing from the motor that I can tell from the...
    02-14-2019, 04:58 PM
  • dswoodh
    Float a motor kits
    by dswoodh
    Do they work? Are worth the investment?
    05-22-2020, 08:48 PM
  • Jeff/Illinois
    Kendall GT-1 Competition Motor Oils
    by Jeff/Illinois
    First off, I sincerely apologize to all for mentioning the dead horse motor oil debate or bringing it up. This is just for your own I&E.

I bought a case of this motor oil at Farm King last week for use in our '69 Mach 1 with a flat tappet cam and 11.0: 1 compression, for $4.29/quart, for an engine that NEEDS ZDDP. It is overkill for a Model A Ford. But if you are of the mindset that...
    03-03-2020, 10:48 AM
  • Tudor31
    Vacuum wiper motor
    by Tudor31
    The wiper motor has come off the car for service and updating. The paint was in bad shape so I decided to clean it up and start fresh. The motor is a replacement Trico vacuum motor for closed cars. Is the paint supposed to be high gloss or something else? I have managed to completely remove the old paint so I do have a great starting point for repainting.
    12-13-2019, 12:35 PM
  • Tom Bellfoy
    motor balancing attempt with pics
    by Tom Bellfoy
    First of all this was not my attempt
    What can you knowledgable Model A guys tell me about this attempt to balance this A motor ?
    here are the facts:
    - The motor has only about 5 hours on it after rebuild and balanced.
    - no matter the positioning of the flywheel in relation to the pressure plate it would shake the fillings out of your teeth.
    - using a fairly accurate kitchen...
    07-22-2017, 07:40 PM
  • old31
    New type front motor mount what do you think?
    by old31
    Has anyone tried these motor mounts and if so what are your thoughts?

https://www.snydersantiqueauto.com/P...earchByKeyword
    07-20-2019, 07:51 AM
  • 1930 Closed Cab PU
    New Motor, 1 compression reading higher than others
    by 1930 Closed Cab PU
    Just took compression on my new motor with about 100 mile s on it.

Cylinder 1 is 70#, other 3 Are 63#. Will the 3 lower reading rise as the motor breaks in?...
    04-03-2019, 02:44 PM
  • Greynomad
    Reboring a motor with sleeves
    by Greynomad
    I have a motor that was tarted up by a not very skilled workshop over there before I bought the car. After a few miles, I find that the wrist pins are loose in 3 cylinders, the pistons have been expanded and a few other things done. The only way to fix this motor properly is to rebore it and treat it to a new set of pistons, rings etc but it has been sleeved at some time and then taken out to 0.060"...
    09-11-2019, 11:27 PM
Working...
X