Chassis Diagram

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chassis Diagram

What is a good resource for diagrams of the frame with front and rear suspension parts named? I have the restoration guidelines and will look tonight.

The Parts Price List gives many pictures, descriptions, and prices of the parts, but isn't really an assembly picture like you want.

Comment

The suppliers catalouge's
      3 ~ Tudor's
      Henry Ford said
      "It's all nuts and bolts"

Mitch's Auto Service ctr

Comment

Check out this link
        https://www.brattons.com/assemblies.html
        3 ~ Tudor's
        Henry Ford said
        "It's all nuts and bolts"

Mitch's Auto Service ctr

Comment

Mitch, exactly what I am looking for, except would like to be able to save the pdf in larger format to print. Heck, I would pay for them.

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• dmdeaton
            Reproduction Parts
            by dmdeaton
            Was going to put this in technical, but pertains to both sections. Who is making all the repro parts offered on the market today? How much of this is US made and how much is from overseas?...
            09-25-2017, 08:16 AM
          • dmdeaton
            Ahooga Reproduction Parts
            by dmdeaton
            I was working in Dayton this morning and on the way back to Cincinnati I decided to look up some parts shops in the area. Since I was driving through and had a few minutes I would stop and check them out. Gaslight is in Urbana, too far north. Ahooga is right on the way home. I stopped in what is a factory and I couldn't believe what I saw. Punch presses actually making parts for A's and T's here in...
            Clean, standards-friendly, modular framework for dropdown menus
            01-17-2018, 03:52 PM
          • KB9JLO
            Price Sanity Check
            by KB9JLO
            I found a 1930 fordor, Murray body. Not running but sure looks like it would run with some work (did run - not known how long ago). Comes with parts, parts and more parts. New parts: hinges, handles, wiring, radiator hoses... Used parts - all kinds of stuff, carbs, gearboxes, two extra motors, extra transmission w/bellhousing. Has glass. Basic body is good, cowl on drivers side is bad, front fenders,...
            09-09-2018, 10:33 PM
          • Pklarkin
            12 volt wiring diagram?
            by Pklarkin
            Hi all,

The restoration continues... does anyone know where I can find a complete vehicle-wide 12-volt wiring diagram? I've been searching all over the web and I've found several parts of the info, but not a complete one and a couple conflict with one another. Any assistance is appreciated. Thanks.

Pat
            09-06-2017, 08:59 AM
          • Jim Mason
            parts storage
            by Jim Mason
            How do you arrange / store your parts? I use the parts book for arrangement...mostly
            Coming along.....
            09-14-2017, 01:06 PM
          • Hoogah
            Tillotson carby parts on Ebay - would you bid, sight unseen?
            by Hoogah
            Thinking about whether or not this is a proposition. Any advice?
            https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Ford-A-M...vHqH:rk:1:pf:0
            10-18-2018, 11:12 PM
          • jordanka16
            Stocking up
            by jordanka16
            So, I intend for my car to last at least as long as me, to that end I have been thinking about extra parts to keep on hand. I know from reading that certain NOS parts are much better than any new ones, points for example. Are there any other NOS parts that it would be worth searching ebay for just to have on hand, parts that the repros do a poor job of replicating?
            10-22-2018, 09:24 PM
          • Tom Wesenberg
            Just Found a Nice 30-1 Frame at French Lake Auto Parts
            by Tom Wesenberg
            I needed a brake shoe spring for the 1950 Studebaker I just brought home, so I made the 120 mile round trip to French Lake Auto Parts to get it. To make the trip worth it, I picked up a few extra spare parts, then on the way out I spotted a 1930-1 running gear they recently got in. Looks like someone cut the steering and gear shift to make removing the body easier, so it most likely was hot rodded....
            05-11-2018, 05:57 PM
          • Jim Mason
            dipped parts
            by Jim Mason
            The question of 'how do you know Ford dipped enameled some parts' comes up.
            In some cases you can see where air was trapped in the part and left an area un painted. it appears Ford wasn't the only company that dipped some parts as can be seen in this EA horn motor cover.

10-22-2018, 10:22 PM
          Working...
          X