Wiper motor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wiper motor

The original wiper motor has been replaced. The switch is dash mounted. The switch has three ports. Wiper motor, manifold, and one plugged off. Where can I get a replacement switch?

Well all i could come up with is this 69 LTD headlight switch. It has 3 vacuum ports on the end that would operate the headlight doors. I see these for sale for about 20.00, but you would also need the knob that operates this switch. The vacuum portion of it is separate from the electrical
    This will work but it maybe a little bulky if you don't have the room behind the mounting panel.

You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.
    3 ~ Tudor's
    Henry Ford said
    "It's all nuts and bolts"

Mitch's Auto Service ctr

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• Jamey E
      Wiper Motor
      by Jamey E
      Can someone fill me in on what we have? For our wiper assembly there is a thumb lever to work the wiper back & forth, but there is also a thumb switch. I found a toggle switch hidden under the dash that sends power to the thumb switch, but there must be something wrong with the wiper motor. Is this something that is rebuildable or does it just need replaced?? Thanks...
      06-04-2019, 10:23 PM
    • Tudor31
      Vacuum wiper motor
      by Tudor31
      The wiper motor has come off the car for service and updating. The paint was in bad shape so I decided to clean it up and start fresh. The motor is a replacement Trico vacuum motor for closed cars. Is the paint supposed to be high gloss or something else? I have managed to completely remove the old paint so I do have a great starting point for repainting.
      12-13-2019, 12:35 PM
    • telmore1964
      Ford Model A Vacuum Wiper Motor
      by telmore1964
      I am thinking I would like to have my truck as original as possible and thinking about going back to vacuum wipers. I can't tell for sure if this truck ever had the vacuum motor installed because the holes that are already there don't seem to line up with Trico wiper motor mounting holes. Also on the outside of the window frame there is no hole large enough for the vacuum hose and on the inside of...
      10-02-2018, 02:01 AM
    • cairo16
      Vacuum wiper piping
      by cairo16
      Hello, I recently purchased all of the piping for my vacuum wiper motor....i have no idea how it goes together. My intake came with the plug in and and all the piping removed. Does anyone have a drawing of how to bend / assemble it? Or would anyone be willing to take and send pictures ? I have a 1930 deluxe coupe. Im pretty sure i understand how to get from the intake through the firewall but once...
      08-30-2019, 12:59 AM
    • 4port
      Cad plating the headlight switch body
      by 4port
      The last time I took a switch to be cad plated, the fiber insulator was destroyed in the process. Since then I have resorted to Krylon dull aluminum paint. Is there a method of disassembling the switch, or masking the insulator to protect it?
      07-01-2020, 07:52 PM
    • aok
      windshield wiper Vac Vs electric
      by aok
      I have read a number of posts on windshield wipers and realize everyone has a opinion but
      I am considering going to electric wipers, looking at the nu-rex .
      Anyone have the nu-rex or basically any other electric and are unhappy enough to go back to Vacuum wipers.
      Thanks...
      03-09-2020, 11:04 AM
    • Harryjames
      Model A light switch installation and adjustments
      by Harryjames
      Good Morning Everyone and greetings from Sioux Falls South Dakota. I would like to ask for some advice about fitting a new light switch on a 1929 Model A Tudor. The car came t me from a friend with a request for help. The old switch was laying in pieces at the bottom of the steering column and the car has the two light system. I looked at the parts and realized that the little C clip was missing and...
      08-08-2020, 09:44 AM
    • rheacox
      Model A Electric Wiper on Ebay
      by rheacox
      Check out this wiper motor on ebay. Looks like it's for a Model A but more interesting is the farmer fix wiper arm....
      These numbers do NOT refer to quantity in any way. Unsure if it works.
      06-13-2019, 01:28 PM
    • Jamey E
      Need help with brake light switch
      by Jamey E
      I’m in need of some assistance. Tudor’s brake light doesn’t work. Unhooked the wires from the switch & touched them together & it works. Thought switch was bad. Bought new switch, same problem. Am I missing something or should I try something different??
      08-02-2019, 08:33 PM
    • Chevmn56
      Most Agravating Thing to Work on On the Model A
      by Chevmn56
      Hey Guys I know i dont have the experience or knowledge that you guys have, but man i will say that i think the Model A light switch has been the worst to work on. After messing with the dam thing for 4hrs (im not a quitter) i finally gave up and called Berts. Steve took about 5 minutes to straighten me out and get me on the right road, i felt like a complete bone head.

In trying to install...
      05-24-2018, 10:22 AM
    Working...
    X