No announcement yet.

It is with great sadness I must inform all of you of the passing of Don Ludwick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It is with great sadness I must inform all of you of the passing of Don Ludwick

It is with great sadness I must inform all of you of the passing of Don Ludwick

Don Ludwick, 52, of Pottstown, East Coventry Twp., husband of Christine (Ruth) Ludwick, passed away suddenly on Tuesday, Nov. 14 at Pottstown Hospital.

Born in Pottstown, he was the son of Nancy (Spotts) Ludwick and the late Harry B. Ludwick.

Don was a graduate of Downingtown high school and attended West Chester University. He worked as a splicer for Verizon for over 29 years.

Don was a car enthusiast and loved his Model A that he owned for over 30 years. He was a founding member of the Active A’s car club and served as president for most of his membership. He was also a long-time member of Chester County Antique Car Club. Don served on the board of the Model A Restorers Club and was the President in 2002, and was involved in the AACA. He also belonged to Hay Creek Valley Historical Association and enjoyed participating in many of their events. Don was loved by everyone who knew him, was always the first to lend a hand and had a kind, gentle spirit.

Surviving with his wife and mother is daughter Sophie Ludwick.

The family will receive friends on Friday, Nov. 17th from 6PM to 8Pm at Catagnus Funeral Home & Cremation center, Ltd., 329 N. Lewis Road, Royersford. All other services and burial will be private and at a later date.

In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to: Donald Ludwick Memorial Fund, C/O Citadel Credit Union, 511 E. Uwchlan Ave., Chest Springs, PA 19425. This money will become an education fund for Sophie

Our condolences to his entire family.

Catagnus Funeral Home
    711 North Franklin Street
    Pottstown, PA 19464
    610-323-4440

Condolences to the family. 52 is way to young.

Comment

Sorry to hear this bad news, we lost an icon in the hobby

The VFF sends out prayers and condolences to the entire family.
      3 ~ Tudor's
      Henry Ford said
      "It's all nuts and bolts"

Mitch's Auto Service ctr

Comment

My heart goes out to his family with great sadness.
        Model A's and of course the famous AA's

Comment

52? Yikes. This is sad. What happened to the man?

Comment

Condolences and prayers to Don's family and friends.

Comment

52 years old......that's a tragedy. RIP and condolences to the family.
              "Bullshit and Brilliance Comes with Age and Experience"

Comment

I did not know the man but that is much too soon to go,especially for his family. My condolences.

Comment

Dear Heaven Father, please for given Don of his sins for we are all sinner and bless his Family for they surely loved him. In your Son's Name Jesus I pray and thank you, Amen.

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• Mark Maron
                    Lee White has passed.
                    by Mark Maron
                    It is with great sadness I must inform all of you of the passing of Lee White, the Model A world lost a true friend . Lee White was a member of MARC since 1968 and received his 50 pin last year. During that time Lee served on the board of directors of Marc from 2010 to 2014 as the Treasurer for the club.
                    Lee was a long time hobbyist belonging to the Ohio Valley Region for many years. During...
                    02-04-2019, 07:15 PM
                  • Mark Maron
                    it is with Great Sadness that I share
                    by Mark Maron
                    It is with Great Sadness that I share with you the passing of Tim Kelly (63) early this morning. Tim was a early Ford Enthusiast, Model A Ford Collector, Rolls Royce collector and major contributor to MAFFI & the Museum as well as the Ford Piquette Plant. He was a member for all the National Model A Clubs as well as AACA & the Rolls Royce Club. We all had the privilege of seeing Tims collection...
                    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                    This gallery has 1 photos.
                    11-05-2018, 11:25 AM
                  • Mark Maron
                    Terrible news. Rainmaker Ron
                    by Mark Maron
                    With great sadness Rainmaker Ron Cloat passed away tonight at a Model A Meeting Fourever Fours. This is all the information we have now. May he Rest In Peace....
                    12-05-2017, 11:04 PM
                  • Mark Maron
                    Tim Kelly celebration of Life......
                    by Mark Maron
                    Celebration of Life for Tim Kelly:
                    Timothy Kelly, 63, a resident of New Canaan, passed away peacefully at home surrounded by his loving family on November 5, 2018 after a well-fought battle with pancreatic cancer.
                    A memorial service will be held on Friday, November 30, at 12:00 p.m., at Woodway Country Club, 540 Hoyt St., Darien, CT 06820. Friends and family are welcome, kindly email...
                    11-15-2018, 12:25 PM
                  • Mark Maron
                    Very sorry to inform you all about Steve Ryan
                    by Mark Maron
                    We truly lost another great person today........It is with great sadness that the Lehigh Valley Model A Club announces the passing of longtime member and Model A enthusiast, Steve Ryan. He passed away earlier today after a long battle with cancer. Arrangements and services will be posted when they become available.
                    Funeral arrangements will be forthcoming. I will pass that information along...
                    10-26-2018, 05:40 PM
                  • Mark Maron
                    VERYSAD TO REPORT THE PASSING OF:
                    by Mark Maron
                    Sad to say that Sue Mitchell has passed away. She was a lovely lady and great friend of the the Model A community, and long time member of the Sonoma A's.
                    11-27-2018, 02:05 PM
                  • Bob C
                    Roy Nacewicz, passed away
                    by Bob C
                    Saw this on the other V8 site, very sad....
                    04-19-2019, 11:23 AM
                  • 2manycars
                    Tim Kelly's celebration of life
                    by 2manycars
                    I traveled 2 hours from my town in eastern CT to Darien to attend Tim's memorial. There were probably 200 people in the huge ball room of the country club, and his wife was greeting each one. I did not recognise anybody, and felt uncomfortable among all the wealthy people, and so after offering my condolances to Laura, I left. The traffic in that part of the state is awlful, and after 5 hours...
                    This gallery has 8 photos.
                    11-30-2018, 03:20 PM
                  Working...
                  X