Model A Fumaze

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Model A Fumaze

For those not familure with the Fumaze oil filler pipe and draft tube, there is one on ebay right now. Wonder what his reserve is?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-Mod...laBwD4&vxp=mtr

Last one I saw on eBay a couple of weeks ago sold for around $250.00. I have bought them for as little as $15 (that one is on my pickup as we speak).
    Alaskan A's
    Antique Auto Mushers of Alaska
    Model A Ford Club of America
    Model A Restorers Club
    Antique Automobile Club of America
    Mullins Owners Club

Comment

• Jeff/Illinois
      Jeff/Illinois commented
      Editing a comment
      Yikes!! $250?? We have a similar road draft tube on the Roadster, same principle only it is a conduit type pipe not exactly like the F.U.-Maze!!

Does a good job, it is nice to have.

• BILL WILLIAMSON
      BILL WILLIAMSON commented
      Editing a comment
      Vermin is gone, I have nothing to put one on! Do FOOLS really pay $225.00 for those GADGETS????----And they call me KRAZY!!!!
      Dad Thrifty

With the Fumaze and engine pans , one can install a piece of radiator hose from the bottom of the down pipe over the pan to its edge to deflect the blow by to the rear. We removed it in favor of the larger '32 orig. oil fill pipe, a less pricey option.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Wesenberg View Post
      For those not familure with the Fumaze oil filler pipe and draft tube, there is one on ebay right now. Wonder what his reserve is?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-Mod...laBwD4&vxp=mtr
      I have used the old Chev 6 breather, oil fill tub. You have to make a sleeve because the hole in the block is a little bigger. They work great all the fumes go under the car, and you can still add your oil by taken a twist cap off.

Comment

I’m a big fan of the fumaze. Makes much less mess. They’re not cheap though.

Comment

• BILL WILLIAMSON
          BILL WILLIAMSON commented
          Editing a comment
          The smell of FUMES, is just an accepted part of the Model A experience!---Just like the "overheating" SMELL.
          Bill Nose
      widgetinstance 451 (<center>Related Topics</center>) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X