New member intro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New member intro

Hi I have been watching this site since it was started signed up so I could see the pictures and not have to look at advertising also I find some good tips such as where to get white out pens two for a dollar, needed that since junk yard pen played out. I want be posting much if any since there are people on this site that know far more about cars and engines than I

Welcome Joe! Every hour here is like a Saturday morning in your garage with knowledgeable Model A guys and gals.

Comment

Hey Joe, WELCOME to the VFF!!

You know that you have knowledge that some of don't have, so don't be shy about sharing it!
      You wana look waaay far up da road and plan yer route because the brakes are far more of a suggestion than a command!

Comment

Hangout of Buster T., the Model A Dog!
        Bill W.

Comment

Glad to see you are posting. Seen you were a member a few months ago. Welcome aboard. Rod
          "Much of the social history of the Western world, over the past three decades, has been a history of replacing what worked with what sounded good." Thomas Sowell

Comment

Joe i sent you a PM
            3 ~ Tudor's
            Henry Ford said
            "It's all nuts and bolts"

Mitch's Auto Service ctr

Comment

Joe do not feel timid about posting there are all kinds of people here from different backgrounds and different levels of expertise and knowledge, tell us about yourself and your interests no one here will treat you bad these guys are a good group, if you have an idea mention it and welcome to the vff.

Comment

Joe welcome to the best site on earth, bar none ! pAAt
                Model A's and of course the famous AA's

Comment

Welcome Joe to the VFF!
                  Feel free to contribute, everyone has their own proven real world ways to do things. Since you have been viewing the house as a guest since inception, you probably pretty much know what's going on and who the members are. Thanks for responding to the PM and we all hope to learn something from you in the future, or just BS in the off topic area..
                  3 ~ Tudor's
                  Henry Ford said
                  "It's all nuts and bolts"

Mitch's Auto Service ctr

Comment