New

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New

New here just wanted to say hi. I just got into model a i bought a 1928 early model from my girlfriend dad im the 3rd owner. Loving it so far.
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 3 photos.

Welcome and nice looking truck you are in a great place here on the vff.

Comment

Thanks

Comment

I was trying to put up more pics but its saying file size to large its got the emergency brake on the left side and a red steering wheel its got a march of 1928 title but the eng was swapped out .title is correct with frame date but has a late September 1928 motor

Comment

You will have to downsize your pics there is a area that will explain this to you just do a search should take you right to it and good luck we would love to see your pics.

Comment

Welcome to the VFF!!
            That sure is a sweet looking early truck you have, a rarity good luck with it. The pics need to be resized to 2050 for them to post on the site. Use the photo editor on your computer or if you need more help feel free to PM me.
            We all love pictures
            3 ~ Tudor's
            Henry Ford said
            "It's all nuts and bolts"

Mitch's Auto Service ctr

Comment

WELCOME, Jsain,
              A Friend has an AA, with a DOUBLE bed, that folds back & becomes a BAND STAND for his Old Western Band!:rolling
              Bill W.

Comment

Welcome to the best Model A website. I spent the day yesterday at Cooley's junkyard east of Eau Claire, Wisconsin, and when I saw this worm drive rear end I thought about your truck and took a picture for you. Someone shortened the torque tube, so it may have been used as a homemade tractor or clown car. The wishbone on the front axle is the third style, so it's a later Model A, like 1930 or 31.

011.JPG

Comment

Hey, Jsain10, WELCOME to the VFF!!

What you have there is indeed a rare item. We here will do all we can to help you keep it original as it is indeed a rare item.
                  You wana look waaay far up da road and plan yer route because the brakes are far more of a suggestion than a command!

Comment

Real nice early AA
                    Welcome you have some of the most knowledgeable A folks around at your disposal

Comment

Damn nice truck!! Welcome to VFF..

Comment

Here's a picture showing how your coil and terminal box should look. Your generator to terminal box wire should be in a metal conduit, which should be painted gloss black. The paint is gone off mine. You can see the original gunmetal blue paint where I started cleaning off the oil and dirt.

Terminal Box and Cleaned Paint.jpg

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• Roadster Rich
                          Car Title
                          by Roadster Rich
                          Wow is this a pain in the butt. I just sold my 1930 Town Sedan to the father of a good friend. He lives in Michigan. I have no title. My father bought it in Florida around 1986, took it to Vermont and registered it there from 1988 to 1991. Vermont does not issue any title to a vehicle older than 15 years from the date of registration, but does demand proof of ownership to register. Therefore...
                          07-18-2017, 10:00 AM
                        • pAAt
                          Minnesota Title
                          by pAAt
                          Went to the DMV in Minnesota, to apply for my title, and this is what I needed to complete their application. I needed the sellers signature and address on that document, frame number, brief history, and the condition it is in. I also needed picture of every side of my truck and a picture or pencil tracing of the frame number, along with the original bill of sale. Got my plates and title will be...
                          06-24-2017, 07:29 PM
                        • pAAt
                          AA title
                          by pAAt
                          I've been waiting for my AA title for 8 months !! I emailed them previously and they have said it's being processed with problems ???? I sent an email to the MN. DMV complaints department on May 23 in the early AM and this is what I wrote-

( I have been waiting 8 months for my Bonded title to arrive. I have had the plates for the same amount of time, but can't get insurance on it,...
                          05-24-2018, 06:51 AM
                        • 2manycars
                          History today
                          by 2manycars
                          On this day in 1928, Model A production started in Europe
                          10-01-2017, 05:07 PM
                        • Afordman31
                          1917 Model T Title
                          by Afordman31
                          My buddy has the original title for his Dad's second car. It was a 1917 Model T Ford. He asked me if there was a way to trace and see if the vehicle was still around. Any help with this would be appreciated! Believe he said it was a Michigan Title.
                          04-15-2018, 03:09 PM
                        • Tom Wesenberg
                          Easy Bent Frame Check for 1928 Model A
                          by Tom Wesenberg
                          Since my 1928 is stock with the solid front motor mount and the "hook" over the center crossmember, it makes it easy to check for a bent frame. The frames like to sag at the rear motor mounts, and this will make the tail end of the tranny go lower. My hook is 3/8" to 1/2" over the lip of the crossmember, so I know my frame is straight.

09-22-2018, 10:50 AM
                        • Roadster Rich
                          Title Follow Up
                          by Roadster Rich
                          About a month ago I posted about my 30 Town Sedan that was registered in Vermont up to 1991 but never had a title (VT does not issue for cars over 15 years old). I sold to a friends dad in Michigan. We could not find an actual copy of the registration (plates had the stickers on) and VT just dismissed me stating they no longer keep anything older than 2004.

I am happy to say that the...
                          08-23-2017, 09:40 AM
                        • 1928 AA
                          1928 AA Truck Brake Drum
                          by 1928 AA
                          Does anyone have a rear brake drum for a 1928 AA Stake Bed Truck? Mine is damaged from previous hammer dents.
                          This gallery has 4 photos.
                          05-12-2018, 07:54 AM
                        • Beauford
                          Rusty got his title today!!!
                          by Beauford
                          Hoorah!!!
                          This gallery has 1 photos.
                          03-23-2018, 05:14 PM
                        • Beauford
                          The joy of DMV
                          by Beauford
                          Well after 4 different times, 4 different people I managed to get everything correct for the Richmond VA DMV salvage division. They required everything except blood, seaman, hair and my 1st born. The stack of paper work is unbelievable you have to do to title a 90 year old car. It is in the "agents" hands now and hope there are no other road blocks. Just send the trooper over and pay more...
                          02-16-2018, 04:27 PM
                        Working...
                        X