Ben Staub reprint

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ben Staub reprint

just got it on ebay for $74.00, my lucky day.

That was a great deal,, u lucked out
    3 ~ Tudor's
    Henry Ford said
    "It's all nuts and bolts"

Mitch's Auto Service ctr

Comment

This is the service bulletins, correct?

Comment

Here is one that sold for a slight bit more
        https://www.ebay.com/itm/1974-Ben-St...-/352174024496
        3 ~ Tudor's
        Henry Ford said
        "It's all nuts and bolts"

Mitch's Auto Service ctr

Comment

Yes, you did real good, as they have been mostly going for $125 or a little more.
          I had it on my watch list but didn't post here in case someone on here wanted to buy it, thinking the added attention would raise the price.

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• Tom Wesenberg
            The Very Best Model A Service Bulletins
            by Tom Wesenberg
            Years ago Ben Staub made the very best reproduction of the original Model A Service Bulletins. Every once in a while they show up on ebay. I bought a set about 15 years ago. These are a bit high, but if you want the best, here is a set now on ebay.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/122544820814...MakeTrack=true
            06-12-2017, 12:53 PM
          • Dennis
            Service bulletins
            by Dennis
            Numerous times Tom Wesenberg has posted Service Bulletins on ebay, but I'm never able to catch these in time and usually don't bid high enough to win either. Will the versions the Model A dealers sell suffice?

https://www.brattons.com/model-a-for...bulletins.html
            11-30-2017, 12:27 PM
          • 1930 Closed Cab PU
            Service Buletins - On Line
            by 1930 Closed Cab PU
            Just noticed the Service Bulletins are posted on line at this site in the Technical section.

https://modelagarage.com/#

Perhaps has been pointed out on VFF before, thought I would point this out to those of us like my self who did not know this, or are unaware of being posted anywhere else on line....
            03-15-2019, 08:54 AM
          • Russ/40
            Good Deal on Ebay
            by Russ/40
            Here is a great deal for anyone prepared to build an 8BA. Just too far away for me.
            Ebay item #132523204528 I have no personal interest other than wanting it.
            03-02-2018, 12:29 PM
          • Tom Wesenberg
            Lowest Price for the Service Bulletins
            by Tom Wesenberg
            Here's a link to the Colorado Springs Goodwill store for the Service Bulletins by Dan Post from 1957 for $10.75 with free shipping.
            I think this is the same as the small yellow book, which doesn't include some of the original pages as found in the Bulletins by Ben Staub, or the ones the national clubs used to sell in the 3 ring binder. It's a good buy for the price, and has all the pertinent...
            06-20-2017, 09:35 AM
          • Dennis
            Service Bulletins
            by Dennis
            It would be nice if there was an index or table of contents in a Excel or similar that you could do a search for a particular bulletin like Engine Pans or Cleaning Upholstery, with a page number. Cleaning Upholstery is on page 444. I assume page numbers are the same for all Service Bulletins....
            12-21-2017, 12:55 PM
          • BudP
            EBay Cautions
            by BudP
            Many times I have purchased Model A items on EBay. Generally, I only purchase if I need the item, the price is reasonable, and the description (pictures and narrative) gives me some assurance of the quality. Last night I was a seller, listing Model A side curtains (appeared to have never been used) from my stash and new side curtain rods (original style, unopened packaging) for $475 including shipping....
            12-05-2018, 03:15 PM
          • Jim Mason
            Ford service school
            by Jim Mason
            Was there any other books by Ford service school? this one is worth owning. Here's the cover and a sample of questions answered in the first section.

04-03-2018, 03:43 PM
          • Tom Wesenberg
            3 Model A Books for $8 or Best Offer
            by Tom Wesenberg
            I already have these books, but this is a good deal for someone that needs more Model A books.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/382240006594?ul_noapp=true
            10-01-2017, 06:06 PM
          • Ray Horton
            I'm gonna lock my bookcase!
            by Ray Horton
            A copy of Ben Staub's 1974 reprint of the Ford Service Bulletins sold yesterday on eBay for $186.50 + $9 s&h. Crazy!
            10-09-2017, 10:22 AM
          Working...
          X