Looking for a Good 1928 AA Restoration Book

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a Good 1928 AA Restoration Book

A friend just emailed me asking what is a good restoration book for his AA?
    I think he just bought a 1928, and I can't think of any books just for the AA.
    Any ideas? Thanks

Tom this is the Jim Schild AA supplement shop manual which may be of help for your friend. i believe the suppliers also sell it...

https://www.amazon.com/Truck-Supplem.../dp/0962495859
    3 ~ Tudor's
    Henry Ford said
    "It's all nuts and bolts"

Mitch's Auto Service ctr

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Wesenberg View Post
      A friend just emailed me asking what is a good restoration book for his AA?
      I think he just bought a 1928, and I can't think of any books just for the AA.
      Any ideas? Thanks
      I don't believe a 1928 AA has much else that is unique or different from a car other than a worm drive rear end and suspension, and the 2 speed aux trans

Comment

Originally posted by ☆Ford Garage☆ View Post

I don't believe a 1928 AA has much else that is unique or different from a car other than a worm drive rear end and suspension, and the 2 speed aux trans
        That's what I was thinking also. I'll have to ask him exactly what he has.

Comment

• Mitch
          Mitch commented
          Editing a comment
          your friend doesn't need no stinkin book,, he has you

Thanks Mitch, Jim's book is being shipped today !! There are many differences and a lot of similarities. I just like to look at pictures when I'm armchair mode. John Duden lives a lot closer than Tom, but Tom has at least been to my house !! Thanks for this site.
        Model A's and of course the famous AA's

Comment

Originally posted by pAAt View Post
          Thanks Mitch, Jim's book is being shipped today !! There are many differences and a lot of similarities. I just like to look at pictures when I'm armchair mode. John Duden lives a lot closer than Tom, but Tom has at least been to my house !! Thanks for this site.
          How is John doing? i have not seen him around for a while, so let him know he is welcome here...
          3 ~ Tudor's
          Henry Ford said
          "It's all nuts and bolts"

Mitch's Auto Service ctr

Comment

• pAAt
            pAAt commented
            Editing a comment
            He has a new job as of last week, so with that and the farming, I'll never be able to buy the stuff he has for my AA. I'll let him know of this site if he's not already aware !! He's pretty and sharp too !!

Yes, I still haven't seen John's AA except over the internet, and it sure looks great.
          Next time I get down that way I'll have to get John's address and pay him a visit.

Comment

• pAAt
            pAAt commented
            Editing a comment
            He lives in a secret location and only I can take you there !! Oh, after you help me put my engine together.

Ford Model A/AA Truck Owner by A.G. McMillan and the Service Bulletins.

Bob

Comment

• pAAt
            pAAt commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks Bob, I just visited Fred yesterday. He was the previous owner of the truck and he had a service bulletin book, which looked like a book I needed too. I'll check out A.G McMillan's too. Thanks, Pat