New forum look.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New forum look.

Dude this is just too cool reminds me of being a boy when color tv came out there were two shows in color back then Laredo and Bonanza and now you are no longer black and white.

Comment

The new masthead jumped right out when I accessed the site. Really adds to the professional look of the forum. I really liked the way you incorporated the Ford script with the previous 'Vintage' font.

It looks great Mitch!!!

Comment

Thanks Guys
        3 ~ Tudor's
        Henry Ford said
        "It's all nuts and bolts"

Mitch's Auto Service ctr

Comment

• BILL WILLIAMSON
          BILL WILLIAMSON commented
          Editing a comment
          I pretended not to see it, just PLAYING Games with you.
          SA KDad

Pardon my eye holes but I don't see it!!!!
        "Bullshit and Brilliance Comes with Age and Experience"

Comment

Quit looking at this month's playboy calendar Ed you probably burned your eyes.:rolling

Comment

• Mitch
            Mitch commented
            Editing a comment
            It may not be the final one but it is certainly refreshing. Thank's to Vince for putting together the original banner, so we had something half decent at start up!

Now to get some Pocket VFF Tees made up

• BNCHIEF
            BNCHIEF commented
            Editing a comment
            Maybe some nice vff logo name tags, just a thought.

FRICKEN LOVE the new LOGO and Header..>That ROCKS!!!! kudos to you Mitch...

Comment

The pickup on the right side is the wrong color :rolling
            Alaskan A's
            Antique Auto Mushers of Alaska
            Model A Ford Club of America
            Model A Restorers Club
            Antique Automobile Club of America
            Mullins Owners Club

Comment

• Mitch
              Mitch commented
              Editing a comment

• BNCHIEF
              BNCHIEF commented
              Editing a comment
              Green with envy, I like red no whitewalls, but then Carl you will have nature made whitewalls.

• BNCHIEF
              BNCHIEF commented
              Editing a comment
              Carl it could be worse at least it doesn't have apple green wheels.

Nice, that took some thought and time.

Comment

Looks like a great forum. Will have to explore it more.

Fred K

Comment

• DaWizard
                DaWizard commented
                Editing a comment
                Fred, WELCOME to the VFF.

Feel free to explore til your eyes cross, then ask how to uncross them.

Originally posted by Fred K View Post

Fred K
              I'm not good with computers, so it took me a little while to figure out how it operates, but I like it, and the picture posting gives you some nice options.

Comment

Hey Fred Welcome
                If you need any help at all just contact me
                3 ~ Tudor's
                Henry Ford said
                "It's all nuts and bolts"

Mitch's Auto Service ctr

Comment

Fred, welcome, be sure to check out the huge technical reference areas that Mitch has set up, like no other forum ever, lots of info from recognized experts, not just random guys

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Fred K View Post

Fred K
                      Be sure to click on "FORUMS", then click on "OFF TOPIC", where you'll find more interesting posts.

Comment

Originally posted by tbirdtbird View Post
                        Fred, welcome, be sure to check out the huge technical reference areas that Mitch has set up, like no other forum ever, lots of info from recognized experts, not just random guys
                        Boy I will need this type of stuff. Need help all the time to understand this simple old Model A!

Comment