Zephyrs loaded to a new home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zephyrs loaded to a new home

I help a collector with help from time to time on his collections, he had all six of the Zephyr coupe years and he's had them for some time and it was time for them to go to a new home.

I lined them up and loaded them on the hauler of choice by the buyer for transit out west. Yes, I would have preferred an enclosed for sure!

It's rare to have/see one but all six years from '37-'42 may be the only collection like it in the world.

I call them the girls... so yes.. I have the girls all lined up for their final farewell. Then, a final transport shot. It was a tight fit, and a challenge to load.
    I thought you guys would like to see them so sharing the final farewell. My favorite is the blue '39.

Larry Shepard
    Attached Files

LOTS and LOTS of money there ! ! ! !
    Paul in CT

Comment

Whew, that '37 is one sweet ride too. Thanks Larry for sharing.
      You wana look waaay far up da road and plan yer route because the brakes are far more of a suggestion than a command!

Comment

Wow. Just, wow! I would not want to be the driver with the responsibility for that load!

Comment

Nice Larry thanks for posting them for us to drool over. I agree with you on the open transport, that's off the wall IMO
          3~ Tudor's & 1~ Coupe
          Henry Ford said,
          "It's all nuts and bolts"
          "Start by doing what's necessary; then do what's possible; and suddenly you are doing the impossible."

Mitch's Auto Service ctr

Comment

It's only right that they are called "girls" because they are all wearing skirts, and have beautiful curves.

Comment

• Mitch
              Mitch commented
              Editing a comment
              We should have invited them to the party
          widgetinstance 451 (<center>Related Topics</center>) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X