• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Related Topics

Collapse

• merjohn
    1931 Huckster Update
    by merjohn
    Last October I inquired about finding a engine rebuilder in Michigan. I received a few replies and ended up choosing a rebuilder in south west Michigan. My brother in law and I dropped it off at the end of November and we were told it would take about 8 weeks to get the bearings poured and it partially assembled. I printed out a scope of work of what we wanted to be completed so there would be...
    05-10-2019, 08:12 AM
  • Mitch
    Model A Railcars
    by Mitch
    10-05-2019, 07:38 PM
  • pAAt
    Converting Terrorists
    by pAAt
    Trying my best to convert him and then he walked right over my fenders . Doors have been opened more today, than since it was new ! Wife told me to get the other truck, to haul the canoe ?? I set her straight and in a few days the swelling should be better. Good Day All , Pat...
    08-22-2019, 05:02 PM
  • Mitch
    Model T Basics
    by Mitch
    12-23-2018, 10:56 AM
  • Mitch
    Model A Basics
    by Mitch
    12-23-2018, 11:00 AM
  • Mitch
    Spray Painting Basics
    by Mitch
    A pretty good informative series of how to painting articles
    MAN Vol 64-4 & 67-1
    by Ken Ehrenhofer

09-22-2019, 07:36 PM
  • Curly
    Any others doing a fall colors tour?
    by Curly
    The Alaskan A’s just finished up our fall tour to Seward, Alaska. It was chilly but a couple quilts sure helped me stay warm. Any other clubs doing a fall tour?...
    09-30-2019, 04:24 PM
  • Mitch
    Model A Instruction Book (1928 owners manual)
    by Mitch
    10-20-2018, 01:19 AM
  • carolinamudwalker
    Gilmore Bus Chassis
    by carolinamudwalker
    Whoever said that only the left side lug nuts were counter clockwise is correct. ...
    08-26-2019, 04:53 PM
  • Jkraft46
    46 Ford Half Ton
    by Jkraft46
    Hi all, just wanted to introduce myself, my name is Jon and my father and I were given this 46 half ton by my grandfather. It had been sitting in a barn in MD for the last 30 or so years. The motor was rebuilt before it went into storage. Brought her home, cleaned it up, and fired it up. I am going to have some technical questions over the next few weeks but so far so good. Took it for a spin...
    07-26-2019, 11:13 AM
Working...
X