National Tour Flyer and Hotel info

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• National Tour Flyer and Hotel info

The Mountain Region has really enjoyed driving the tours that will be offered on the 2018 National Tour. One of the best ways to view the beautiful fall foliage in West Virginia is on a train ride deep into the mountains. The "Mountain Memories" Tour will offer two distinctly different train tours, representing two different eras and totally different scenery. We're looking forward to sharing our beautiful state September 17 through 20, 2018.
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.

Related Topics

Collapse

• Mark Maron
    Elkins Tour Cancellation!!!!
    by Mark Maron
    Out of concern for the safety and well-being of our members, we have made the very difficult decision to postpone the MARC National Tour in Elkins, West Virginia. Although we don’t know the exact path of Hurricane Florence yet, all indications are that it will be a fierce and dangerous storm that appears to be bringing a significant amount of wind and rainfall to the already saturated terrain in...
    09-12-2018, 01:10 PM
  • BNCHIEF
    Model a fall tour in Iowa in september
    by BNCHIEF
    This tour will be in the southwest part of Iowa I have gone to about three tours these folks put on and they are a fantastic group to tour with. On their website you will find all the links to hotels as well as tour information.
    08-08-2019, 07:25 AM
  • Mark Maron
    MARC National Tour 2018
    by Mark Maron
    Join us for the MARC national Tour ...
    Starts
    09-17-2018 09:00 AM
    Ends
    09-20-2018 10:00 AM
    09-08-2017, 03:45 PM
  • AL in NY
    MARC National Tour
    by AL in NY
    Who's going to Elkins next month?
    04-10-2019, 03:29 PM
  • Mark Maron
    MARC National TOUR Additional Hotels NOW Avaialble
    by Mark Maron
    We highly suggest you book your room NOW. All other hotels have been sold out, This is a very very popular tour and if you wait you will have not where to room....
    This gallery has 1 photos.
    03-20-2018, 02:14 PM
  • Jordan
    High Country Tour???
    by Jordan
    This is random, but I don't know who to contact. I was just wondering if anyone has heard of if there will be another high country tour in the near future? We went to the one in 2009 and it was by far the best tour we've ever been on. We have wanted another one ever since.

We went to the MAFCA National in 2016 which was great- but it wasn't the same thing.

We NEED another...
    01-09-2019, 07:47 PM
  • BillLee/Chandler, TX
    2019 Texas Tour and 2020 National Convention
    by BillLee/Chandler, TX
    We just finished the 2019 Texas Tour hosted at the YO Convention center and hotel in Kerrville, TX It was a good Tour this year and it was announced that the 2020 Texas Tour and the MAFCA National Convention will be merged at this same location for late June next year.

One of the day trips that we enjoyed was a visit to a local ranch south of Kerrville. I can't pronounce nor spell the...
    This gallery has 18 photos.
    06-18-2019, 10:16 PM
  • BNCHIEF
    National Clubs how do they differ
    by BNCHIEF
    I have only gone to one national tour so far and it was the MARC meet in Branson Missouri I have never been to a meet put on by MAFCA so I am going to go to the national in Kerrville TX in june. I see that they both do judging and seminars, it seems to me that MAFCA does more driving tours but not sure since I have no experience with them as of yet. Can someone tell me how do these two National...
    01-12-2020, 08:08 AM
  • BNCHIEF
    National Tours
    by BNCHIEF
    I have never asked this question I know how national tours work for the mtfca, just driving and eating enjoying each others company, It seems the A crowd is very different, so say in a week it seems to be all seminars, activities, and judging with driving pretty much one day such as the grand tour. How about a clearer understanding for folks like me. It has to be fun or you would not get so many...
    11-13-2017, 11:35 AM
  • Mark Maron
    The AMAZING Grand Tour in Dearborn Photographed
    by Mark Maron
    Follow this link BY FORD for their newsletter
    https://www.at.ford.com/en/homepage/...xJuGxgdkwsKc50...
    08-13-2019, 01:12 PM
Working...
X