Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canopy Top (65-A) for Pickup Box (78-A or 78-B)?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canopy Top (65-A) for Pickup Box (78-A or 78-B)?

What pickup box was the canopy top designed for? The wide bed or the narrow bed?

Thanks.

Pluck

Related Topics

Collapse

• Dennis
    Difference in 78-b and 82-b
    by Dennis
    I’m looking at judging standard trying to figure out if I have a 78 or 82. It is a late 30 with narrow pickup bed, not a wide 31. So what do I have?
    12-04-2020, 02:04 PM
  • Tom Wesenberg
    Need Help to Assemble Mid 1931 Wide Bed Box
    by Tom Wesenberg
    My friend has a mid 31 wide bed, and the box has been all apart for over 20 years. Are there any good articles on assembling the box, or any good books that might cover the details? Thanks, Tom
    03-05-2019, 10:07 PM
  • AL in NY
    Replacing Pickup Bed Wood
    by AL in NY
    I would like to replace my pickup's bed wood but I'm not sure if you have to remove the pickup box from the truck to do it. Any help would be greatly appreciated....
    07-23-2020, 08:48 AM
  • Steve Plucker
    1931 Wide Bed Pickup body...
    by Steve Plucker
    Does anyone have an original, unmolested 1931 Wide Bed pickup body?

Thanks.

Pluck
    07-29-2018, 06:58 PM
  • Jeff/Illinois
    Model A pickup box at auction
    by Jeff/Illinois
    For any of you guys that live around Spring Valley, Minnesota. This is in the southern part of the state. There is a 15% bidder's penalty on-site higher on Proxibid. Bid carefully if interested.

https://grafeauction.proxibid.com/as...p?lid=39957418...
    01-15-2018, 10:22 AM
  • popsjohn
    Aftermarket Pickup Bed
    by popsjohn
    Looked at a 1931 CC Pickup going up for auction August 7. Nice truck but it has what I believe is an aftermarket bed. The tailgate is definitely not stock as the FORD script is not embossed on it. The sides of the bed are shallow and squared off. My question is how much value is lost by not have an original bed?

07-25-2020, 05:33 PM
  • Mickey
    Wide bed question
    by Mickey
    Is there a rear fender spacer on the wide bed pickup?
    08-01-2018, 02:24 PM
  • KenB
    Pickup Bed Dust Pan
    by KenB
    The 2016 Judging Standards mention “A 1” x 1-1/2” piece of 1/4” anti squeak” between the cab and the dust pan. Where exactly is this located?...
    03-26-2020, 04:31 PM
  • gad62
    Pickup beds
    by gad62
    Hello fellas.....a while back i bought a spare 29 aa for parts i needed, and it came with some xtras....how do you tell an a pickup bed from a T bed?....this one doesnt have the radiused bracket like an a to bolt the fenders to.....any thoughts are welcome., thank ya......Greg
    03-29-2020, 11:53 AM
  • Great Lakes Greg
    Pickup bed mat idea
    by Great Lakes Greg
    I want to use my truck like a truck, but cannot bring myself to scratch the bed up. My idea was to buy a drainable kitchen mat. These are the commercial variety, and can be found for around $30 with free shipping on fleebay. It is thick rubber, and hopefully, won't produce too much heat and cook the paint. I have seen magnetic signs ruin a patch of nice paint from the heat transfer in the sun....
    05-29-2020, 04:15 PM
Working...
X