Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canopy Top (65-A) for Pickup Box (78-A or 78-B)?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canopy Top (65-A) for Pickup Box (78-A or 78-B)?

What pickup box was the canopy top designed for? The wide bed or the narrow bed?

Thanks.

Pluck

Related Topics

Collapse

• Tom Wesenberg
    Need Help to Assemble Mid 1931 Wide Bed Box
    by Tom Wesenberg
    My friend has a mid 31 wide bed, and the box has been all apart for over 20 years. Are there any good articles on assembling the box, or any good books that might cover the details? Thanks, Tom
    03-05-2019, 11:07 PM
  • Steve Plucker
    1931 Wide Bed Pickup body...
    by Steve Plucker
    Does anyone have an original, unmolested 1931 Wide Bed pickup body?

Thanks.

Pluck
    07-29-2018, 07:58 PM
  • Jeff/Illinois
    Model A pickup box at auction
    by Jeff/Illinois
    For any of you guys that live around Spring Valley, Minnesota. This is in the southern part of the state. There is a 15% bidder's penalty on-site higher on Proxibid. Bid carefully if interested.

https://grafeauction.proxibid.com/as...p?lid=39957418...
    01-15-2018, 11:22 AM
  • Mickey
    Wide bed question
    by Mickey
    Is there a rear fender spacer on the wide bed pickup?
    08-01-2018, 03:24 PM
  • KenB
    Pickup Bed Dust Pan
    by KenB
    The 2016 Judging Standards mention “A 1” x 1-1/2” piece of 1/4” anti squeak” between the cab and the dust pan. Where exactly is this located?...
    03-26-2020, 05:31 PM
  • gad62
    Pickup beds
    by gad62
    Hello fellas.....a while back i bought a spare 29 aa for parts i needed, and it came with some xtras....how do you tell an a pickup bed from a T bed?....this one doesnt have the radiused bracket like an a to bolt the fenders to.....any thoughts are welcome., thank ya......Greg
    03-29-2020, 12:53 PM
  • Great Lakes Greg
    Pickup bed mat idea
    by Great Lakes Greg
    I want to use my truck like a truck, but cannot bring myself to scratch the bed up. My idea was to buy a drainable kitchen mat. These are the commercial variety, and can be found for around $30 with free shipping on fleebay. It is thick rubber, and hopefully, won't produce too much heat and cook the paint. I have seen magnetic signs ruin a patch of nice paint from the heat transfer in the sun....
    05-29-2020, 05:15 PM
  • pAAt
    Pickup Box Info.
    by pAAt
    I have a couple pictures I took when I mocked up the bed wood that shows the bolts (3 on each side) that attach the bed/wood to the frame. All the bolts are in the wood holes, but only 3 are to attach the bed/wood to the frame (Z bracket, frame bolt (middle bolt) and rear crossmember end). The rear bolt attaches the bed to the wood and the second to the front bolt attaches the bed to the wood. I think...
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 2 photos.
    08-29-2017, 09:00 AM
  • carolinamudwalker
    If you have a pickup 'YOU MIGHT BE A REDNECK
    by carolinamudwalker
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 9 photos.
    09-03-2018, 02:18 PM
  • dmdeaton
    Hauling Bodies in a Pickup
    by dmdeaton
    I know a tudor wont fit between wheel wells in a pickup bed. Just wondering if anyone has tried rigging one down in the back of a modern pickup truck? I am just thinking out loud since I am in the market for a body. I am trying to find on in my area, but keep running across deals across the states. I am trying to hold off till next Hershey.
    12-10-2017, 09:04 AM
Working...
X