Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Insomnia, working the night shift, or what?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Insomnia, working the night shift, or what?

I can understand late afternoon, evening, early morning, but the wee hours of the morning? How does it work out that peak use is at 2:44 AM? Just occurred to me that the bars close at 2:00 AM. Could that be it?

what time is your usual VFF usage?

There are currently 48 users online. 18 members and 30 guests.

Most users ever online was 95 at 02:44 AM on 05-19-2017.​​​​​​​

haha Mitch has free on-line beer at 2:00 AM

Comment

• Mitch
      Mitch commented
      Editing a comment
      you tell him Dave

we have big party's on here in the itty bitty hours of the morning.
      thats when the real fun starts

Sorry, but I am retired and have regular sleep times, and they don't include alcohol.
    You wana look waaay far up da road and plan yer route because the brakes are far more of a suggestion than a command!

Comment

I work 14 hour night shifts every other 2 weeks so I am on here as the plant is pretty calm at night. (no management for extra work) but I saw that as well and was amazed.

Comment

Night shift! the firewall prevents me from seeing pictures and videos that are hosted on file sharing sites like youtube or photo bucket. Still better than nothing!
        Last edited by Mike V. Florida; 06-05-2017, 12:42 AM.

Comment

No you tube for me either....I can see photos though. Thats when I whip out the iPhone in the truck! Horrible reception at work because of the massive electrical equipment.

Comment

there is at least one Aussie on here, so that may skew times also

Comment

They've been up to go to the bathroom (old people have to) and can't get back to sleep so they go on line...............::p:
              Paul in CT

Comment

I work 4:30 pm. til 4:00 am. Saturday, Sunday and Monday so I may at times be a part of that on those nights depending on what time I take break. I am having problems with the WiFi at work letting me access this site so I keep it to a minimum as I hate burning up data. Rod
                Much of the social history of the Western world, over the past three decades, has been a history of replacing what worked with what sounded good.

Comment

Depends on where you are. 2am in New York is 10pm here in Anchorage
                  Alaskan A's
                  Antique Auto Mushers of Alaska
                  Model A Ford Club of America
                  Model A Restorers Club
                  Antique Automobile Club of America
                  Mullins Owners Club

Comment

widgetinstance 451 (<center>Related Topics</center>) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                  Working...
                  X