Early Ford Model 20 Charcoal Grill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Early Ford Model 20 Charcoal Grill

Going through my fathers house after he passed, I found a Ford Model 20 Charcoal Grille in original box. His Dad, my grandfather, had a Ford Service franchise or whatever prior to established sales and service...so I have been told. Does anyone know their worth or collectibility? I can send pictures or post them if there is an interest. In Keene, NH.

Tnardyh, WELCOME to VFF!!

Pictures would be very helpful.
    You wana look waaay far up da road and plan yer route because the brakes are far more of a suggestion than a command!

Comment

Will try later...

Comment

Attempting to download photos....
        You do not have permission to view this gallery.
        This gallery has 11 photos.

Comment

Whew, that is a great piece. I haven't seen one of those in eons, and you have a box of briquets to go along with it!!

Well, I wish I had a clue what that is worth to help you out, but I think you are on your own with this one.
          You wana look waaay far up da road and plan yer route because the brakes are far more of a suggestion than a command!

Comment

Originally posted by Tnardyh View Post
            Going through my fathers house after he passed, I found a Ford Model 20 Charcoal Grille in original box. His Dad, my grandfather, had a Ford Service franchise or whatever prior to established sales and service...so I have been told. Does anyone know their worth or collectibility? I can send pictures or post them if there is an interest. In Keene, NH.
            I have seen them go for hundreds. In 2013 a rusty one sold for 621.50.
            Mike V. Florida
            Last edited by Mike V. Florida; 10-18-2017, 05:40 PM.

Comment