AA on Ebay ends in 6 hours

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AA on Ebay ends in 6 hours

I just got an email about this AA, and it looks to be in pretty good condition.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/122736908910...MakeTrack=true

I especially like the engine
    Alaskan A's
    Antique Auto Mushers of Alaska
    Model A Ford Club of America
    Model A Restorers Club
    Antique Automobile Club of America
    Mullins Owners Club

Comment

Originally posted by CarlG View Post
      I especially like the engine
      Whoa.........I should have check out all the pictures first.
      I just looked at the first one and thought I'd better post about it right away since it ends in 6 hours.
      Need to buy some running gear from a hot rod guy.

Comment

Have engines, transmissions and rearends that would put it back in order. Rod
        Much of the social history of the Western world, over the past three decades, has been a history of replacing what worked with what sounded good.

Comment

Looks like an AA hard tail with front end modifications !
          Model A's and of course the famous AA's

Comment

Easy restoration.
            Bill
            http://www.brauchauto.com/
            Eastern Connecticut

Comment

It says it was a Broadway stage prop.

Bob

Comment

Anyone else think this is a early 28 AA frame or is it just me ? Worm gear rear, early motor mounts, hump in the rear frame cross section.
                Last edited by pAAt; 10-09-2017, 09:22 PM.

Comment

You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                  This gallery has 2 photos.

Comment

Originally posted by pAAt View Post
                    Anyone else think this is a early 28 AA frame or is it just me ? Worm gear rear, early motor mounts, hump in the rear frame cross section.
                    Looking at the GAV hanger under the tank I would say mid to late '28. It would be easier to identify if we had a tank date.

It's also got a 2 tooth steering. I'm thinking closer to '29.
                    Last edited by DaWizard; 10-09-2017, 09:41 PM.
                    You wana look waaay far up da road and plan yer route because the brakes are far more of a suggestion than a command!

Comment

I think 1929 also. All worm drive had the humped cross member and the rear engine mounts were used through Feb. 1930.

Bob

Comment

So tell me, anyone here get the bid on that?
                        You wana look waaay far up da road and plan yer route because the brakes are far more of a suggestion than a command!

Comment

• pAAt
                          pAAt commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Should have bought that, but got no money !! Don't tell Mitch that, Wiz, I need a good calendar The truck has a 1930 title which I thought might be wrong, but from you guys and looking at [The Ford Model AA (aafords.com)] , it could be a real close call. Thanks for the info Bob C and Wiz.