Posting pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Posting pics

Can picture be posted direct or is a picture hosting site required?

Pictures can be loaded directly.
    when responding, look the the top left corner of your response section and see the camera icon.
    Click on that and follow instructions.
    also see forum support at bottom of main page for better instructions.
    Twiss Collector Car Parts

Comment

Please upload them directly to the VFF server. See this forum support thread regarding offsite hosting.
      https://www.vintagefordforum.com/for...tos-to-the-vff
      4~ Tudor's
      1~ Coupe

Henry Ford said,
      "It's all nuts and bolts"

Mitch's Auto Service ctr

Comment

This forum has by far and away the best setup for posting pictures. I especially like that you can caption each individual picture as you're posting them

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• Cape Codder
          Picture Posting
          by Cape Codder
          Can someone direct me to instructions for posting pictures?
          10-04-2017, 04:08 PM
        • Terry, NJ
          Good Camera, Which one?
          by Terry, NJ
          I have had it! This Kodak camera and the "Easy Share" program has burned me up one time too many. The pictures are good, but this "Easy Share" system is not. I take the pic, then try to load the pic to transfer it to VFF and it's not ready! It's like going to a restaurant as waiting to be served, and waiting, and waiting! I don't know how to get it to accept my pics immediately...
          05-20-2019, 07:04 PM
        • Mitch
          Posting OFF SITE photos to the VFF
          by Mitch
          With the latest debacle going on with Photobucket and lots of pictures being zapped if you don't join, it's just a matter of time before other off site hosting companies do the same. To preserve the future content of this forum, I would appreciate it if everyone could load the pics directly to the site.
          I actually care about preserving the information here for the future. There is software being...
          07-15-2017, 04:19 PM
        Working...
        X