by Tony Hillyard
    I thought you might appreciate this
    Never lose your grandson

03-02-2018, 03:57 AM
  • Mitch
    Welcome new members from the Gettysburg meet
    by Mitch
    Welcome to the VFF!
    It was nice meeting so many of you! If you visited our tent when I wasn't there, I'm sorry I missed you.
    It has only been 4 months since the inception of this forum, and it has really grown at a rapid pace. The main goal of the VFF is to provide you with quality, organized info, and a place to connect with others. You may learn something here, teach someone here, or maybe you just
    08-06-2017, 05:05 PM
  • Mitch
    Forum Rules and Limitations
    by Mitch
    Hi everyone!

Welcome to this exciting new section of the VFF for all modified Fords, from the Model T to the Y block era .
    This is where we can talk about and show our builds, and throw around our ideas.
    Everything from mild to wild is welcome here. Ratrods to Restorods, and everything in between.

Here, we respect original
    sheet metal. So please, no showing or
    06-01-2018, 08:53 PM
  • Jeff/Illinois
    1977 Coke retro commercial w/ Model A!
    by Jeff/Illinois
    I came across this one tonite.....

https://youtu.be/lq89JSkSClw?t=1

and then this Midas commercial from 1975

https://youtu.be/mFOWdIPQImk?t=1...
    11-16-2018, 07:52 PM
  • Mickey
    Are all "indents" created equal?
    by Mickey
    Is it the indent on a late '31 coupe firewall the same shape as the indent on the Budd CCPU pictured on the left below?
    After closer examination the indent on my '31 coupe appears to be mis-shaped to fit a heater or something (picture on the right)....
    09-17-2018, 07:57 AM
  • Mitch
    Welcome ~ Introductions
    by Mitch
    Have fun and enjoy the new Model A Forum

Feel free to introduce yourself on this thread!

Feedback and suggestions are encouraged to help shape our new site. You folks are what will make the VFF great!

This site respects and encourages all the different aspects of this great hobby, from Hoopties to fine point Henry winners and everything in between.
    09-30-2017, 08:44 AM
  • WMWS
    Model A camper
    by WMWS
    This was in Hemmings. Looks like quite a load for an A.
    12-23-2017, 08:29 AM
  • Mitch
    Technical Articles: by Larry Jenkins
    by Mitch
    With a tremendous amount of advice and encouragement from Mitch, I present a Series of older Articles I wrote pertaining to the restoration of the 1928 to 1931 Model A Fords. These articles span from 1976 to 1998

This is also in recognition of those current VFF Members who asked to see my old Articles here on VFF after reading my opening statement when I joined the VFF. Thank you! Most
    02-01-2018, 08:51 PM
Working...
X