Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Car cover that fits a slant window cabriolet??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Car cover that fits a slant window cabriolet??

So can anyone recommend a car cover that will fully cover a 68C?
    It is in a garage so I am not looking for weather proof. I want one that is not a snug fit and is ok with the cowl lights and rear spare.
    I guess a coupe cover would work too.

Who has bought what and how does it fit?

Thanks!

For starters here is a recent thread

https://www.vintagefordforum.com/for...370-car-covers
    3 ~ Tudor's
    Henry Ford said
    "It's all nuts and bolts"

Mitch's Auto Service ctr

Comment

That is a great start, I was hoping to hear about fit specifically for a cabriolet (that option is not at the website so coupe is probably close enough). I remember a few years ago there was a discussion on ******** and some covers had poor fit for the coupe/ cabriolet (well at least that is what I remember and I could be remembering wrong).
      So I was hoping to hear something current about recent car covers.

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• Paragon
        indoor car cover
        by Paragon
        I am looking into purchasing an indoor car cover for my 30 coupe and my highest priority is to protect the finish from dust. No need for any protection from the exterior elements. Do any of you have any good recommendations for a good, indoor use cover? Also, your experience with a fully fitted cover versus a generic cover.

Thank you
        04-13-2020, 12:24 PM
      • Ray Horton
        I need a car cover
        by Ray Horton
        About 12 years ago I got a nice car cover for my peekup. It is light weight, kind of a silky material, and was made by a company called Pro-Tech. They seem to be out of business now, and I need a new cover because the squirrels nibbled holes in mine last winter and it's pretty ragged. Does anyone know of a good lightweight cover currently on the market that does nor need to do any more than keep the...
        08-12-2017, 02:02 PM
      • Jeff/Illinois
        Cheap car cover
        by Jeff/Illinois
        Just picked up a $25 car cover 'fits all' kinda deal at WalMart for the '36 Pickup. Fits good! Covers the whole vehicle. Elastic on the bottom keeps it on pretty nicely.If the truck had a high point paint job then no, wouldn't probably go that route but I just needed something kinda temporary and this one fits the bill. Truck stored indoors in a dry garage.

We have a custom fit cover...
        12-04-2017, 09:52 PM
      • JD-OHIO
        Car Cover
        by JD-OHIO
        I read somewhere to not put a car cover on a newly painted vehicle. How long should I wait after I've had my car painted before using a car cover? Also, what are the best type of covers to use on our Model A's?
        03-17-2020, 09:10 PM
      • Mike
        Car covers
        by Mike
        After 30 plus years I need new car covers, my last purchase was from Beverly Hills car covers. What is the best car cover to purchase?
        Thank you,
        Mike...
        06-25-2017, 05:18 AM
      • Dennis
        28-29 Tudor sun visor
        by Dennis
        When I got my Tudor it had no cover on the visor and was flat. I gave it the arch that Marco mentioned in another thread. Now I am getting it ready to install the cover. I bought the new cover from Bratton’s. It was folded in the bag and I’m letting it relax some so I’m in no hurry to get it on the car. So what is the procedure for installing the cover? There is a soft backing on the vinyl...
        07-21-2020, 03:23 PM
      • sinbad339
        '30 Sport Coupe Rear Window won't stay up
        by sinbad339
        Long time lurker here and just recently joined. I have a '30 Sport Coupe, and one issue I have has to do with the rear window. When I "secure" the window flap up (during hot weather or with someone in the rumble seat), it won't stay up as I drive over normal road bumps. With the weight of the glass, it is soon falling down on top of my head.

The car seems to have the correct...
        02-14-2019, 02:23 PM
      • DaWizard
        Who knows about the Sport Coupe?
        by DaWizard
        Now, when I was younger, my first A was a '30 Sport Coupe, but all I really remember about it was it had some vinyl seat cover material for a roof.

Today I was working on an Aug '28 Sport Coupe and noticed something I had not remembered about my first one. It seems that the "Special Coupe" wasn't the only model to have a removable beltline. Can any of you out there in Model
        01-05-2018, 11:36 PM
      • George Miller
        opening rear window in a 1930 pickup
        by George Miller
        Has anyone come up with a rear window that will open in a pickup. This 100 degree heat is a little hot in the truck. A window that would open would let some of the heat out. I know it worked real well in my sport coupe.
        07-05-2018, 11:46 AM
      • Tom Wesenberg
        Quick, Easy, and Cheap Car Cover
        by Tom Wesenberg
        I bought some $55 car covers for my Model A's and Studebakers, but they are shot after a year or two in the weather. This plastic cover is handy to take along for car shows and overnight trips, where you might get caught in the rain. I bought a 100' roll of 6 mil clear plastic, then cut the length needed for the car, and use magnets to hold it in place. Harbor Freight had the bar magnets on sale,...
        11-05-2018, 05:10 PM
      Working...
      X