Jack Frost time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jack Frost time

Saw Frost this morning... Do your car a favor, dump the coolant and replace it soon.

There was frost on the pumpkin this morning when we went to Church.
    Alaskan A's
    Antique Auto Mushers of Alaska
    Model A Ford Club of America
    Model A Restorers Club
    Antique Automobile Club of America
    Mullins Owners Club

Comment

• BILL WILLIAMSON
      BILL WILLIAMSON commented
      Editing a comment
      I've known 2 Guys named Jack Frost, they were both COOL!---Also knew a Jim Little & a Jim Small, hard to remember who was which???
      Bill Dumb

We have already had measurable snow in the San Juan mountains south of here. The new 29 Tudor came from Durango, CO, in the San Juans. I was happy to pick her up before it REALLY snows.

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• Jwmckenzie
      Jack A-17080... Maybe
      by Jwmckenzie
      I have this Jack that is close to but not exactly the same as the judging standards. It is a Walker Jack. The jack measures 10 3/8 total height, the standards say 10 1/4. There are no holes in the flip top, and should have 7/16 hole on each side of the flip top. Based on research Jim Mason web page it looks like this might be a Model T jack, however Jim indicates the Model T jack doesn't have...
      You do not have permission to view this gallery.
      This gallery has 1 photos.
      04-13-2019, 05:12 PM
    • MANYHERRAMIENTAS
      Jack
      by MANYHERRAMIENTAS
      hi could you tell me if this jack could be from A? I already asked that they tell me if they have any inscription
      You do not have permission to view this gallery.
      This gallery has 1 photos.
      04-30-2019, 07:14 PM
    • Tom Wesenberg
      Jack Stand Support Bases
      by Tom Wesenberg
      I have carpet in the garage where I park my Model A's, so when I store them on jack stands I like to have a solid base under the jack stands to keep the legs from leaving marks in the carpet. These also work to give the jack stands a solid base when using them on dirt or gravel. I cut a 10" square out of 5/8" plywood, and screwed thin boards around the perimeter to keep the stands centered....
      09-07-2018, 05:10 AM
    • Great Lakes Greg
      What do I pay for a correct jack
      by Great Lakes Greg
      I have located a correct jack and handle in my early '29 fine point tool quest. (A-17080-A jack, A-17081-A handle) I am not necessarily looking for a deal, and definitely don't want to screw my source on the price. What is the going rate for a reasonably nice, functioning jack and handle?
      09-28-2019, 08:56 AM
    • Jeff/Illinois
      What is a good jack to carry along?
      by Jeff/Illinois
      Do you guys have any preference to a good working safe jack to take along in your Model A for changing a tire? Don't necessarily want or need to use an original.

Got a good one that is compact and easy to use?? Where did you get it??

Thanks.
      05-28-2018, 11:23 AM
    • Ray Sullivent
      Jack
      by Ray Sullivent
      What is best tire jack you should keep in your car ?
      03-31-2020, 09:55 PM
    • Steve Plucker
      Looking for the following Fordor Sedan owners
      by Steve Plucker
      I am looking for the following 1828 2-Window Fordor Sedan owners:

Jim Ford
      Tom Steven
      Jack Richard

Thanks.

Pluck
      07-04-2020, 01:19 PM
    • Jasenjohnston
      How to Jack up a Model A ford??
      by Jasenjohnston
      I have a 1930 model A tudor.. I need to change tire treads (new tires) and get rims cleaned up and painted. So I'm wondering where to put car Jack's on front and back of cars underside?! I'd like to put car on stands so I can clean the tire wheels and underside better..
      thxs in advance for any feed back.
      Jasen Johnston
      Commerce City, CO....
      11-29-2019, 01:02 PM
    • Terry, NJ
      Jack town Show, Today!
      by Terry, NJ
      Hey everyone, It's the third weekend of October! If you live anywhere near Mt Bethel, Pa or Columbia, NJ. Then you know it's time for the Jacktown show! The Free show in "The Grove" . Everything old and pertaining to engines from "Hit and Miss" to a Lycoming Radial. Remember that ole John Deere, International, Case, or Allis Chalmers tractor your Grampa had on the farm? There's...
      10-21-2018, 08:53 AM
    Working...
    X