This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello,
    I hope I clicked the right place for an introduction post. We found this forum as part of our research for work on a 1928 Model A roadster. Our uncle passed away last year and left the Old Crow in our care. We are working on keeping it roadworthy and making the upgrades and repairs that he wanted to do, but didn't have a chance. The car is like a member of the family, and in a way it's like he never left us because we have it here. It's good to meet others who love the Model A, and we are looking forward to learning a lot in this journey.

Comment

• Mitch
      Mitch commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi OldCrow,,, Welcome to the VFF!!

• JDupuis
      JDupuis commented
      Editing a comment
      Welcome to the VFF!

• pAAt
      pAAt commented
      Editing a comment
      Welcome to VFF ! You are in the very best hands for getting Old Crow back on the road.

• pooch
      pooch commented
      Editing a comment
      Hey oldcrow, I like your A, nice stance, looks mean with those pipes, well done..

How about putting up a build post in modified.

Heya OldCrowRatRod, WELCOME to the VFF!!

Actually, anywhere you post in the general forum is good enough to introduce yourself, but since this was started this is a good place too.

Also glad you figured how to post a picture.

Since we all have our own Model A builds, from Fine Point to street rod, there is a lot of good reliable information here from mostly first hand experience.
    VFF Recruiter

"We do not stop playing because we grow old;
    We grow old because we stop playing ...
    NEVER Be The First To Get Old!" Pilfered from the MAFC SA Newsletter

I JUST CAN'T FIX STUPID!!

"Why so Serious?"

Comment

Working...
    X