Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks guys for the warm welcome. I am new to the Model A scene and I am starting with a Model A that needs alot of work but it is one of my new hobbies now. Hugh

Comment

• JDupuis
      JDupuis commented
      Editing a comment
      Welcome to the VFF.
      This forum has alot experience from many aspects of life. I am sure we will have questions that you will be able to shine light on.
      Thank You, for joining our diverse group.
      I look forward to hearing more about your car and your learning curve with it.
      Jeff

Jeff I am probably in a different situation than alot of others on this board. I am trying to bring alive a 1930 Model A that was stored in a shed for 25-years. Numerous problems but trying to tackle one problem at a time. Look forward to talking with you! Hugh

Comment

• Mitch
      Mitch commented
      Editing a comment
      Hugh post any questions in the general A area. Your actually in a very familiar situation that many have dealt with.

• JDupuis
      JDupuis commented
      Editing a comment
      Just found your response Hugh.
      I woke up an A after a 47 year slumber.

Hi, I'm new to the Forum but have owned a number of A's for the past 25 years. (29 Roadster, 28 Pick-up, and a '30 Tudor) I am in the early stages of restoring a'30 Coupe which I have had since the start. Doing a total nuts and bolts restoration. I have the frame complete, front and rear axles in place, and am working on the wheels so that it can finally roll around again. I have a 31 SW sedan as a driver and a '28AA in the yard for a project some day. I am enjoying the various posts on the site!

Comment

• JDupuis
      JDupuis commented
      Editing a comment
      Welcome to the VFF. I think we can learn lots from you Hank.
      Great to see a fellow Canadian in the group. . Jeff
Working...
X