X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome to the Model A Forum

Have fun and enjoy the new Model A Forum

Feel free to introduce yourself on this thread!

Feedback and suggestions are encouraged to help shape our new site. You folks are what will make the VFF great!

This site respects and encourages all the different aspects of this great hobby, from Hoopties to fine point Henry winners and everything in between.

Everyone is welcomed, respected and encouraged to participate. You may even make a few friends along the way!

The VFF has many different specialized areas of which one or more may interest you.

I urge you to look through the threads in the two technical forums. These are common issues of multiple threads combined under one topic. ie fuel system, generator etc..

With the recent Photo-Bucket debacle I do ask that you:
    Please post any photos directly to the VFF server and refrain from using any and all off site hosting services. We actually care about the future of our content.

When registering don't forget to reply to your confirmation E-mail as sometimes it can end up in your spam folder.

Need help? Contact us link:
    https://www.vintagefordforum.com/contact-us
    2 1930 Tudors

Henry Ford said
    "It's all nuts and bolts"

Mitch's Auto Service ctr

Hi Mitch I just got a PM from Barry B. He's having trouble accessing this site so he can post. He went thru the registration process (had a heck of a time I guess, he's sharp but about 78) but he can't access to post. Evidently he got a message confirming he was registered. Can you help (I know you can)??
    Maybe xfer his avatar over from the Barn also?
    Paul

Comment

• Mitch
      Mitch commented
      Editing a comment
      All is well on this end.. He probably needs a little tutoring

I emailed him for his phone number and will do whatever it takes to get him going..
      thanks for the heads up

Thanks Mitch. You going to Hershey??
    Paul

Comment

• Mitch
      Mitch commented
      Editing a comment
      Just on Wednesday!
      Are u?

I need advice on my 30 A Coupe has started leaking coolant from the overflow tube on cold engine start and appears to continue same.How do I best dx the cause ?. Help Newbie here and as A owner

Comment

Hi Baileyiii and welcome
      Your best bet would be to start a new thread in the main Model A discussion forum. If you need help email me vintagefordforum@gmail.com
      2 1930 Tudors

Henry Ford said

Mitch's Auto Service ctr

Comment

Hello everyone, I'm Kevin 84 (and that's my name and my age) so I didn't figure many people would have that to sign in with. I'm a Model A lover and have had a few in my more physical days, but have been looking for one and finally made the leap and I'm really glad to join this group. I'm looking forward to joining in and learning on this Forum. I purchased a 1930 2-door coupe with Rumble Seat and looks like it's had a frame off older restoration but it is a beauty. It does need some work, steers worse than a truck so will be asking and looking for information on that if you will allow me to.

Comment

• DaWizard
          DaWizard commented
          Editing a comment
          Hey Kevin, WELCOME to the VFF!!

Welcome Kev to the VFF

Post away this place is full of experts to help you out. Feel free to start new threads in the main A forum anytime.
        2 1930 Tudors

Henry Ford said

Mitch's Auto Service ctr

Comment

Hello Vintage Ford Forum. New Member. Jeff Dupuis.
          Thank You Mitch for creating a new venue of Old Car conversations. And to your "Dad" the great Bill Williamson for informing me of your new forum. I hope to absorb lots of information here as well as add some of my knowledge (as limited as it my be) to this great forum.
          I do recognize some names here, and look forward to future correspondence with all that are involved in this group.
          In the meantime I'll be catching up on past conversations by trying to read alot of the older postings.
          Jeff
          keep your stick on the ice!

Comment

• Mitch
            Mitch commented
            Editing a comment
            Welcome Jeff to the VFF.!!

I kept telling DAD to give you and some others a heads up, so i am glad that he is listening. Don't sell yourself short, because from what i remember you have your own extensive knowledge base on these cars. If you need any help with forum issues i am always available to assist. Feedback is also appreciated and acted on, because this is the peoples forum. Maybe i'll send Dad a full box of Afterburner coffee as payment lol

• DaWizard
            DaWizard commented
            Editing a comment
            Hey Jeff, WELCOME to your new home, The VFF!!

Thanks Guys!
          Working my way through navigating the waters here! Just a note: the water feels warm and comfortable! . Jeff

Comment

Working...
          X