Articles and Sub-Forums FYI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Articles and Sub-Forums FYI

I posted up some extraordinary informational write up's submitted to me by Pluck. I placed these in our Articles area which i think was a better spot than the tech forum since they are very long and detailed. These articles are about the evolution of the engine block, oil pump, brake shoe and the junction box.
    Thanks Pluck for allowing these to be shared exclusively on the VFF.
    3 ~ Tudor's
    Henry Ford said
    "It's all nuts and bolts"

Mitch's Auto Service ctr

Regarding our tech forum i am considering adding another Tech sub-forum to help organize things a little better. We have accumulated a decent amount of quality information on many different subjects and this may help to scroll through the threads better.

I was thinking to have one for power-train which would included engine, rear, trans, drive-ability, fuel, cooling

and the other would be Body, frame and suspension which would include electrical, brakes, front end, interior and exterior items, and so forth.

i can always shuffle things up once i get this going such as move one to another and so forth but maybe this will be a start..

Ideas? You know i always look to you folks for support / input!!!
    3 ~ Tudor's
    Henry Ford said

Mitch's Auto Service ctr

Comment

Here's how ford did it. probably too granular, but it's a place to start. see the second table

http://jmodela.coffeecup.com/fordnumbers.html

http://jmodela.coffeecup.com

Comment

Thanks for posting the interesting article on Terminal Boxes. Not sure what Fordite compound E is ,but we used to collect Fordite beads that were composed of byproducts from the enamel overspray in the paint booths and removed from the racks. Could this be the same stuff ?

Comment

Thanks JIm
          3 ~ Tudor's
          Henry Ford said

Mitch's Auto Service ctr

Comment

Well it's done!
            It looks pretty good to me and i added them in the drop down menu for easier maneuvering
            3 ~ Tudor's
            Henry Ford said

Mitch's Auto Service ctr

Comment