Gilmore Pics #3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gilmore Pics #3

You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 34 photos.

I especially like the pic of Jimbo autographing the tire
    3 ~ Tudor's
    Henry Ford said
    "It's all nuts and bolts"

Mitch's Auto Service ctr

Comment

Great pictures Mark, so glad you posted them. One of these years, when I get this Tudor bullet proof, I would like to take a few weeks and drive East.
      You wana look waaay far up da road and plan yer route because the brakes are far more of a suggestion than a command!

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• Mark Maron
        Gilmore Model A Day Pics #1
        by Mark Maron
        Here you go everyone, the day was INCREDIBLE and successful!!
        This gallery has 34 photos.
        09-18-2017, 06:09 PM
      • SeaSlugs
        IOLA pics
        by SeaSlugs
        Pics:
        Set a new mpg record in my new truck on the way up lol...
        07-14-2018, 10:17 PM
      • Mark Maron
        We Made it.. The Model A Museum on Display!!!
        by Mark Maron
        I am very honored and happy to share with the VFF that after 9 years of work, 494 points and the Henry Award, MOE, AACA, Val's 29 Roadster is now on display at the Model A Ford Museum at Gilmore in Hickory Corners Michigan. It will be there for a while so I hope you can all get to see it. We are very proud! (better pics later).
        This gallery has 2 photos.
        05-23-2018, 05:13 PM
      • Tom Wesenberg
        Some Cutaway Pictures from the Model A Museum
        by Tom Wesenberg
        Here's a few cutaway displays in the Model A museum at Gilmore.
        This gallery has 7 photos.
        09-17-2017, 11:52 PM
      • Tom Wesenberg
        Some Pictures from Gilmore Model A Day
        by Tom Wesenberg
        First is the front of the Model A Museum building, built as an old dealership would have been. Franklin, Lincoln, and Cadillac have done the same.
        Next is 3 Franklin engines on display just before entering the special exhibit room. The cutaway engine is a 1963 turbocharged Corvair Spyder engine. The last most will know is the Delorian....
        This gallery has 5 photos.
        09-16-2018, 04:32 PM
      • Tom Wesenberg
        Gilmore is a Great Way to Spend the Day
        by Tom Wesenberg
        For those who haven't been to the Gilmore car museum, you should put it on the list of things to do. It's located just a mile or two west of the small town of Hickory Corners, Michigan, or about a dozen miles northeast of Kalamazoo. It's out in the country, so there is no crowding, and no traffic noise. There are no large crowds, just a relaxed easy going visit with over 400 vehicles on display. Bring...
        This gallery has 5 photos.
        09-17-2017, 11:39 PM
      • Mark Maron
        Gilmore 2018 a success!!!
        by Mark Maron
        Myself, Ken & Ron Ehrenhofer, along with John Begg our MAFFI Pres., Executive DirectorJohn Marshall, & Model A Day Chairman, Lou Ironsides would like to thank all of YOU that took the time to come to Gilmore and support the Model A Museum for Model A Day on Saturday Sept 15th, 2018. It was beyond successful for the Museum and for all that attended. We would like to give a shout out to Dan...
        09-17-2018, 01:09 PM
      • Mark Maron
        Gilmore Model a Day A Success!!!
        by Mark Maron
        Thank you to each and every one of you that came out to Gilmore for Model A Day and to support the MAFFI Model A Museum. Our museum is there for generation after generation and to show the history of the Model A for the future, with out support and donations it would not be possible. Thank you all again for a great day!!!
        This gallery has 1 photos.
        09-18-2017, 05:58 PM
      • KB9JLO
        Gilmore Model A Day 2018
        by KB9JLO
        I took some pictures today, many of a 1930 Town Sedan (go figure right?). Thought I'd share a link with you all.
        https://photos.app.goo.gl/nqg3cvFiRpDkQNe19...
        09-15-2018, 07:43 PM
      • Mark Maron
        The Model a Museum
        by Mark Maron
        MODEL A MUSEUM located on the Gilmore campus is now paid for, The building was paid for before construction began but we still need to grow the endowment fund, receive money for operations and yearly members.

Looking forward to seeing so many of you on Model A day At Gilmore on September 16th
        08-04-2017, 09:04 PM
      Working...
      X