Gilmore Model a Day A Success!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gilmore Model a Day A Success!!!

Thank you to each and every one of you that came out to Gilmore for Model A Day and to support the MAFFI Model A Museum. Our museum is there for generation after generation and to show the history of the Model A for the future, with out support and donations it would not be possible. Thank you all again for a great day!!!
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.

Mark,

Glad to hear you had a great time. I'm hoping that MAFFI doesn't schedule this next year in conflict with the 62nd annual New England Meet being held in Lake George, NY on September 21, 22 and 23, 2018.

I would have liked to have gone to the Gilmore again this year but MAFFI scheduled their Model A Day on the same weekend as the NE Meet in North Conway, NH.

Comment

• Mark Maron
      Mark Maron commented
      Editing a comment
      same time every year Bruce

Related Topics

Collapse

• Mark Maron
    Modle A Day At Gilmore Cancellation!!!
    by Mark Maron
    PLEASE understand how difficult it was to make this decision to cancel Model A Day 2020!
    This gallery has 2 photos.
    07-14-2020, 04:22 PM
  • Mark Maron
    Model A Day at GILMORE
    by Mark Maron
    Hey everyone its that time again to reserve your space, I am again running the swap and please note the flyer and registration form for the swap, Help support out GREAT Museum and attend a great day and an ALL MODEL A DAY!!!!...
    This gallery has 2 photos.
    08-11-2017, 12:59 PM
  • Mark Maron
    Gilmore Model A Day Hotels
    by Mark Maron
    The HOST Hotel for Model A Day is Sold out., We have been able to secure the following accommodations....
    08-20-2019, 04:35 PM
  • Mark Maron
    The Model a Museum
    by Mark Maron
    MODEL A MUSEUM located on the Gilmore campus is now paid for, The building was paid for before construction began but we still need to grow the endowment fund, receive money for operations and yearly members.

Looking forward to seeing so many of you on Model A day At Gilmore on September 16th
    08-04-2017, 09:04 PM
  • Skimmerbob
    Gilmore Car Museum
    by Skimmerbob
    My wife and I went to the Gilmore Car Museum yesterday. What a great place!! I was there for Model A day in 2015, that was the only other time I was there. We saw a lot of super interesting stuff. That Model A museum is awesome. The Packard exhibit is too. Everything there seemed top notch. If you haven’t been there you should try to go. We took about 90 pictures. I’ll share a few....
    07-23-2020, 12:50 PM
  • Mark Maron
    Gilmore 2018 a success!!!
    by Mark Maron
    Myself, Ken & Ron Ehrenhofer, along with John Begg our MAFFI Pres., Executive DirectorJohn Marshall, & Model A Day Chairman, Lou Ironsides would like to thank all of YOU that took the time to come to Gilmore and support the Model A Museum for Model A Day on Saturday Sept 15th, 2018. It was beyond successful for the Museum and for all that attended. We would like to give a shout out to Dan...
    09-17-2018, 01:09 PM
  • Soapy
    Going to Gilmore
    by Soapy
    I'm going to the Gilmore Museum on Sunday with one of my daughters. It's a British car day and I will be in the Model A building as well. I'll post some photos after we get back home. I really want to see that tool display.
    07-06-2019, 09:27 PM
  • Afordman31
    Model A Ford Museum Gilmore's
    by Afordman31
    A Buddy sent me this article this morning. An article on the upcoming Model A Day at Gilmore Car Museum. September 15-16 2018...
    06-07-2018, 09:28 AM
  • Mark Maron
    its Model A Day at the Gilmore Auto Museum time..Book Your Rooms....don't forget the SWAP!!!!
    by Mark Maron
    Hey everyone its that time to book your rooms for Gilmore Model A Day Sept 15. Any questions contact me....Great seminars and again Ill be putting together an incredible swap meet...it gets better every year!!
    06-13-2018, 05:34 PM
  • Mark Maron
    Save the Date. Model A DAY at Gilmore!!
    by Mark Maron
    Never too early to save the date!!...
    Starts
    09-21-2019 09:00 AM
    Ends
    09-21-2019 05:00 PM
    01-30-2019, 03:02 PM
Working...