New Trunk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Trunk

Solid Oak, Ohio Amish made $239.00 was a nice trip to Holmes County, Ohio today.

https://mshshots.smugmug.com/MsDaisy/i-3JhJqhr

https://mshshots.smugmug.com/MsDaisy/i-DTxJk4k

https://mshshots.smugmug.com/MsDaisy/i-zKF9frC

I think I got a good deal.

Nice!

Comment

You got an excellent deal...IMO......weatherwise, hope it holds back the moisture but if you're like me, no raindrop has yet hit Sarah.
      "Bullshit and Brilliance Comes with Age and Experience"

Comment

So 18"W x 36" L x 22" H so she'll just a tad larger than the one's Snyder's sells.. What a great guess. And find!

Comment

I don't drive Ms. Daisy in the rain...

Comment

BTW, that SKS brings back memories....not nice ones.
            "Bullshit and Brilliance Comes with Age and Experience"

Comment

Yeah new toy, unissued 1985 Serbian made.

Comment

• Mitch
                Mitch commented
                Editing a comment
                you got a good deal.. i like it

I want a trunk like that. What is your contact?

Comment

I wrote the shop who was the seller for the Amish fellow who made it that if I hear of interest (model A folks). I forward them, so I am awaiting that information... Just amazed how well built. the shop told me the fellow who built it really needed a sale so I figure help my fellow Ohioians..
                Last edited by mshmodela; 05-27-2017, 09:00 PM.

Comment

Wow, great trunk and price. Iwonderit the PA Amish can build them too? Better be careful, that blade on you rifle is very close to the head liner. Thanks for sharing.

Comment

• Mitch
                    Mitch commented
                    Editing a comment
                    he is copying me with the bazooka

Here is the contact...

Call 330-893-3134 and ask to speak with Becky or myself, Jamie.
                  We normally do not ship items this large, unfortunately. But perhaps I can look into it and let you know if there would be any options.

Thanks again & have a great weekend,

Jamie

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• Mark Maron
                    Finally got a 29 ORIGINAL Trunk rack
                    by Mark Maron
                    Picked this up at Gettysburg from Caesar, had my eye on it from day 1, worked out great with VARCO trunk extenders, 1/4 steel is used for support and I'm very happy with this, now i need the trunk...:-) ::
                    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                    This gallery has 4 photos.
                    08-29-2017, 06:40 PM
                  • Apple Green Wheels Rule
                    Trunk, Luggage or something else?
                    by Apple Green Wheels Rule
                    (To coincide with WW, BW and Oil)

I prefer same period luggage and other things rather than a trunk. I got one but it just didn't dress Sarah they way I wanted her to look. The trunk is covered with dust now. Glad I got the luggage when I did, seems value has went through the roof on Ebay.
                    07-08-2017, 04:21 PM
                  • Mark Maron
                    Just finished mounting my Custom Trunk
                    by Mark Maron
                    Have an original 29 trunk rack for My TS.. Mounted it and had a custom made trunk done to be the exact size needed. 16x32x19 high. Turned out incredible and along with the NEW Side mount its just what i wanted....
                    This gallery has 5 photos.
                    02-20-2018, 02:24 PM
                  • smittykid
                    Photo of curved back trunk?
                    by smittykid
                    Does anyone out there have a photo of a curved back trunk (no spare tire) mounted on a Victoria? Specifically, just like the one Snyder's sells. I'm picking up that 31 Victoria I've been looking at and sooner or later I'm going to install a luggage rack and trunk. My Roadster has no rear spare and it has a straight back trunk and it looks ok. Thanks, Smitty----- Ooops-sorry for the double post.
                    This gallery has 1 photos.
                    06-09-2017, 05:58 AM
                  • carolinamudwalker
                    Model A trunk
                    by carolinamudwalker
                    I finely saw a trunk on a sport coup that looked half way descent. Most are too large and look like the front end is about to come off the ground. Has anyone ever built a trunk or know if there are plans out there to build one?
                    09-03-2018, 08:25 AM
                  • Mark Maron
                    CUSTOM Made Trunk for sale, BRAND NEW
                    by Mark Maron
                    I have another custom made trunk ready to go, 33x13x19 and fits all standard stainless or chrome Model A Racks. NOT for the early steel racks!. Ready to go
                    525.00 + Shipping.. located in WI, (usually 105.00 to CA). This is a STRAIGHT Back Trunk.
                    Trunk is MINT because it is NEW.. Contact me for any questions, i did NOT make this and am selling for the builder....
                    This gallery has 3 photos.
                    03-12-2018, 02:10 PM
                  • Big guy
                    Trunk on 29 Tudor.
                    by Big guy
                    Were trunks standard equipment on Tudors or were they options on all of the cars. Are there brands that would be considered correct. I have my eye on a nice Bigler brand trunk but do not know if it would be correct to put on my 29 Tudor. My current trunk is very straight metal without any identifying marks that I can find. Which would be considered proper?
                    01-24-2019, 02:50 PM
                  • Bobm90
                    Build your own Custom Luggage Trunk
                    by Bobm90
                    I ran across a old gent at the last car show I attended, he had a gorgeous luggage trunk on his car that he built himself. He told me where to locate the plans for these. So if any of you may be interested and want a winter project and not know about this link from MAFCA, you can get the PDF there and print up a set of plans, I will post a picture of his finished trunk. On a test I had trouble just...
                    09-23-2018, 09:06 AM
                  • DaWizard
                    KariKeen Trunk
                    by DaWizard
                    Well, as some of you may know, I have been hunting for a decent KariKeen trunk for the back of my Tudor. Well, good news, I found one and it is currently on it's way to my house via uship.com.

So, just to give you a tease, and thank Pluck for the write up on them, I will post a couple pictures here and if you are good boys and girls, I will post the build onto the car. Now, one thing
                    This gallery has 5 photos.
                    04-14-2019, 08:51 PM
                  • Grover
                    Another Birthday Present
                    by Grover
                    Along with the non-torque cylinder head wrench posted yesterday I also received this:

Of course it is a reproduction but the old one was also. Problem was it was rusting after 14 years. Noticed the inside of the racks don't get much plating and when installing a trunk, that is the top side. You will notice the slats are original unlike the cheap wood they furnish. I salvaged...
                    07-27-2018, 02:35 PM
                  Working...
                  X