line bore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• line bore

Any one using the line bore fixture made by gene French ?

One on ebay now for $875+ship. No direct experience, but read good reviews on Model T websites.

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• pAAt
      KR Wilson line bore machine
      by pAAt
      OK . I'm looking at a KR Wilson line bore machine. Question is, can you bore your block for new inserts with these or just the babbitt ? Picture is Model T engine line bore, but he has an A with the same stuff, for $500. Thanks, Pat ...
      09-21-2019, 08:55 AM
    • old victoria
      gene french line bore
      by old victoria
      anyone using one of gene frenches line bore fixture? good bad?
      03-16-2018, 05:07 PM
    • Ken Parker
      line boring model a block
      by Ken Parker
      What would be a fair cost to line bore a Model A block for inserts? Got a friend that has the equipment. He has done severl for another friend as work trade out, but I want to pay him not as trade.
      01-25-2022, 12:28 PM
    • gmcole
      Vacuum Line Error
      by gmcole
      I took my carb off to work on it and the vacuum line which goes from the back of distributor into carb messed up. Basically I pulled the nut off the line and now I cannot get it back onto the line. Is this a prefabbed part or is there an easy fix I am not seeing?...
      09-01-2019, 07:42 PM
    • JohnB15632
      31 SW Vacuum Line Installation
      by JohnB15632
      Can any one give me help in how to install the vacuum line? What parts then hide the line from view?

Thanks,...
      You do not have permission to view this gallery.
      This gallery has 1 photos.
      06-16-2018, 07:10 PM
    • Denis4x4
      Fuel line from shutoff valve to filter
      by Denis4x4
      Can this line be replaced with 3/8" OD copper and are the aftermarket lines steel? I need to reconfigure this line for a replacement tank (not stock) and wonder if I can use heat to reshape the stock line or start fresh with copper. As always, thanks in advance for your input.
      12-29-2021, 10:05 AM
    • Allletters
      Fuel line question
      by Allletters
      Good afternoon, I recently bought a new outside fuel line for the 1930 CC pickup I am building, now this may be a dumb question but do the ends need to be flared? I don't have an original to compare it to and all of the pictures I can find online are of new ones with no flare. I am having a small leak issue coming through the fitting in the sediment bowl. Any help is appreciated, Thank you.
      04-05-2021, 01:27 PM
    • wrndln
      Replace end on inside gas line
      by wrndln
      I have a nice original seamed inside gas line for my 29 phaeton, but it has a brass fitting on one end that is split and non-functional. I would like to replace it with a good fitting I removed from a bad gas line. I will need to remove the part soldered on the gas line to replace the brass fitting. It appears the gas line has a part on it that looks like it is soldered onto the gas line. I don't...
      09-23-2020, 08:31 PM
    • pAAt
      Line boring an engine
      by pAAt
      I'm thinking about line boring an engine and oversizing the piston bore. I need help in figuring out what is needed before I get started. Good donor engine checked for being capable of handling the build, insert bearings, balanced crank, oversized pistons, connecting rods, and rings. Should I have a Stipe cam and adjustable lifters on hand. 6.o head and the oil pump needs to be capable of maintaining...
      05-17-2018, 09:00 AM
    • JohnB15632
      31 Vacuum line
      by JohnB15632
      The vacuum line that originally cam with my Model A is plugged solid.
      Any ideas how I can get this tube unplugged?
      Would it be better to try to manufacture/bend a new vacuum line?

Thanks,
      You do not have permission to view this gallery.
      This gallery has 2 photos.
      06-05-2018, 03:38 PM
    Working...
    X