Pluck's Ford Assy Plant book

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pluck's Ford Assy Plant book

Just got mine today!! Thanks Steve for this book, very interesting!! You sure put a lot of leg work into putting it all together, it's packed with a lot of information and your Assy. Plant pictures and sales territory maps ties it all together!! Thanks again great book!!

I'm still waiting for my signed copy to come in the mail.
    3 ~ Tudor's
    Henry Ford said
    "It's all nuts and bolts"

Mitch's Auto Service ctr

Comment

I need to get one ordered
      Nick

1930 Ford Model A Deluxe Coupe
      2002 Corvette C5
      2012 Mini Cooper Clubman S
      2008 HHR
      2008 Audi Q7 Premium 4.2
      2006 Hummer H2

Comment

• Mitch
        Mitch commented
        Editing a comment
        Check the sticky in the tech forum for the info

Mine came today. 233 pages of information. Autographed with a nice message. Goes into my Model A Library for permanent retention. It represents a lot of work by Pluck. A real contribution to the hobby!

Comment

Yeah Bud, a LOT of work went into this book I agree!!! It's almost like a Marti Report for the Model A Ford really helps you configure build date, assembly line sequence, total build-out per body style per assy. plant etc. for your car! Pluck has a LOT of hours and research put into this!!

Comment

My autographed copy arrived yesterday. I had seen some of the drafts and was very impressed with with the information that Steve has accumulated over the years in doing his research. I have only read the first few pages and it looks like a winner for our hobby.
          Thanks Steve for all of your dedication.
          Dave

Comment