Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No big deal, but when I came on VFF I was asked to add a picture of the car. The avatar I just posted is what it looks like today.. after adding all the wood, doors , B pillar all to bring it to this state. I am still looking for help to get the top on her ( I got the top kit before LB closed up).
    When that is done, I will post a picture of it again.

The car looks great Jack!
    Twiss Collector Car Parts

Comment

Thanks JDupuis, It's been fun getting it to this point..but the top is becoming an issue. The ONE guy in our club who would help has moved to Arizona, I would pay to bring him back to help ... but his wife is not well. anyway, thanks!!

Comment

Jackc maybe put an ad in the mafca or marc page maybe someone who is experienced could help you.

Comment

BNCHIEF, great idea! Thanks

Comment

Marco? The best.

Comment

I PM'd Marco a week or two ago, but he did not answer. Back to my search. Thanks for the suggestion Larry.

Comment

Originally posted by Jackc View Post
                I PM'd Marco a week or two ago, but he did not answer. Back to my search. Thanks for the suggestion Larry.
                Once in a while a good email might wind up in the junk email file, then accidentally get deleted if it isn't noticed.
                At least it has happened to me, so now I carefully check all the junk emails before I click on DELETE.

Comment