Steve Wastler Estate Sale

Collapse

Related Topics

Collapse

• Mitch
    A very generous anonymous donation
    by Mitch
    Group,
    I received notice from Jeff BAAP (Bratton's Antique Auto Parts) that a VFF member who loves this site, and what it brings to the hobby and it's members, made a donation via BAAP. Here is an excerpt from the
    E-mail that I received, which will help explain things.

"A very loyal and dedicated member of the VFF Family wished to make an anonymous donation to the VFF...
    08-28-2019, 10:02 PM
  • sunnyorm
    The End of the Trail ??
    by sunnyorm
    Alright, here's a story from a few days ago in my town: i went to a garage sale, and the guy had a large assortment of tools, so i was paying for the tools i bought, and we get to chewing the fat, so i mention my Model A, so he says he recently lost a friend was 97 years old, and used to work on Model As, until his passing. So the guy i bought the tools from gives me an account of this 97 year old,...
    05-18-2018, 02:25 PM
  • Jim Mason
    roy nacewitz business
    by Jim Mason
    As most of you know, Roy's business has been closed down. His hardware business has been around since 1975 when he and two other partners started Dearborn Hi-Point Specialties. That later became Roy Nacewicz Enterprises.

Aside from losing one of my closest friends, Like others; I hated to see a business that has been such a great resource to us for over 40 years come to a sudden end....
    08-11-2019, 09:56 PM
  • Mikey
    Some expert advice please
    by Mikey
    I'm new to this forums thing and even newer to the Model A hobby (obsession). My father in law has his first car, a 29 roadster that he also learned how to drive in, he also has a 31 deluxe roadster that has been in in the barn since 64 ish that is in hundreds of parts. Do to personal and financial reasons he needed to unload the 31. To help him out, I found a buyer but when it came time, he would...
    01-16-2018, 02:40 PM
  • BILL WILLIAMSON
    VERY SAD!
    by BILL WILLIAMSON
    Some of you posters from the probably remember GLEN from CAMINO, with his Model A Woody Wagon Avatar. His Wife, Sharon, posted that he has Dementia & can't work on his cars anymore & she's trying to find the best ways to sell his Cars, all his parts, his model car collection & his Jim Beam Collection.
    Can any of you help with IDEAS?
    Dad (Glens' Friend, for a LOOONG...
    06-11-2018, 05:57 PM
  • BNCHIEF
    Great news for Model t owners
    by BNCHIEF
    I had spoke with Glen awhile back on his decision to close chaffins garage and he was selling off parts. What has changed his son Mark retired from law enforcement and is taking over the business and combining it with his business of selling reproduction rajo overheads, Chaffins sells a lot of parts and quality for ford Model T,s as complete ruckstell rearends and parts of all kinds.
    03-08-2020, 03:10 PM
  • Mark Maron
    Terrible news. Rainmaker Ron
    by Mark Maron
    With great sadness Rainmaker Ron Cloat passed away tonight at a Model A Meeting Fourever Fours. This is all the information we have now. May he Rest In Peace....
    12-06-2017, 12:04 AM
Working...
X