water pumps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• water pumps

This is what happens when you decide to rebuild water pumps, and the guy that buys the first one bitches that you used cheap repop 20170905_161305.jpg parts and wants his money back (no he won't pay to ship). parts will be for sale or swap eventually as I need parts. (gotta keep those parts from the hoarders )
    http://jmodela.coffeecup.com

Keep me in mind for a couple of NOS brass packing nuts and bushings. No rush at this end as I am still in near idle mode as far as the delivery project goes. Finish a couple of wood pieces every month, but not much as can be counted as real progress for now. Rod
    Much of the social history of the Western world, over the past three decades, has been a history of replacing what worked with what sounded good.

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• jordanka16
      Stocking up
      by jordanka16
      So, I intend for my car to last at least as long as me, to that end I have been thinking about extra parts to keep on hand. I know from reading that certain NOS parts are much better than any new ones, points for example. Are there any other NOS parts that it would be worth searching ebay for just to have on hand, parts that the repros do a poor job of replicating?
      10-22-2018, 08:24 PM
    • KB9JLO
      Question on "extra" parts...
      by KB9JLO
      As some of you know - I'm a newbie. I have a 1930 Town Sedan - Murray body. Not planning to restore, just want to make a decent driver - not a rat rod, not a street rod - just a Model A driver... Nothing is definite - everything is dependent on money, of course. I'm 60 and will be doing most if not all the work myself. I know I've been over this before. I'm getting to the punch line really! ...
      11-20-2018, 11:26 PM
    Working...
    X