Repop Truck side rails

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Repop Truck side rails

put them together and seems both are a quarter inch to long. Always something....

Related Topics

Collapse

• tchbil
    Here go a top
    by tchbil
    Here are pictures of my top install that me and a friend just did on my truck. This is my first time at this so there is flaws but it good for me.
    11-11-2018, 05:56 AM
  • pAAt
    Indoctrination of the young
    by pAAt
    Kids were loving the truck and even diehard Chevy kids were saying it was a nice truck, behind my back of course
    09-04-2018, 09:59 AM
  • tchbil
    Evolution
    by tchbil
    Here is pictures of my work truck I am putting together. My mechanicals are all rebuilt to be safe and dependable but I want my body to look like a beat on old shop truck.
    05-27-2018, 09:43 AM
  • smittykid
    AA Truck engines
    by smittykid
    What difference, if any, was there between the 4 cyl. Ford put in the AA Trucks and the 4 cyl. they put in the standard cars? Thanks, Smitty...
    09-17-2017, 05:47 AM
  • Curly
    Sill plate in truck
    by Curly
    If one were to put a sill plate in a truck would you use the coupe plate?
    Not not sure I’m going to do it, just scratching my head and thinking about it....
    11-09-2018, 09:38 PM
  • Tom Wesenberg
    Gilmore and the Model A Standrive Truck
    by Tom Wesenberg
    My camera battery was getting low, so I didn't get as many pictures as I wanted at Gilmore yesterday, but will post some over the next couple days. Here's a few I took of the late Roger Kauffman's truck. This is the only Standrive AA I've ever seen. Notice how the frame is made to hang low where the driver stands. I understand the driver can walk beside the truck when it's idling in low gear....
    09-17-2017, 10:13 PM
  • Steve Plucker
    The Ford Model A Truck by Aldie E. Johnson Jr.
    by Steve Plucker
    Mr. Johnson passed away a few years ago...Does anyone have his book?

Thanks.

Pluck
    10-20-2017, 10:25 AM
Working...
X