Repop Truck side rails

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Repop Truck side rails

put them together and seems both are a quarter inch to long. Always something....

Related Topics

Collapse

• tchbil
    Here go a top
    by tchbil
    Here are pictures of my top install that me and a friend just did on my truck. This is my first time at this so there is flaws but it good for me.
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 6 photos.
    11-11-2018, 05:56 AM
  • JDupuis
    Ronnie Hawkins Fire truck
    by JDupuis
    For anyone interested, Rock legend Ronnie Hawkins' 29 fire truck just came up for sale.
    I don't know anything about it, other than it is located 3 hours from me.
    His son has it listed on my favourite classified website, Kijiji.
    https://www.kijiji.ca/v-classic-cars...ale/1508831365
    Considering that Doris Day’s car sold for a large...
    06-27-2020, 09:46 AM
  • pAAt
    Indoctrination of the young
    by pAAt
    Kids were loving the truck and even diehard Chevy kids were saying it was a nice truck, behind my back of course
    This gallery has 1 photos.
    09-04-2018, 09:59 AM
  • Soapy
    Tires and Wheels for the '53 F-350 Truck
    by Soapy
    I don't have the truck yet, but I have been trying to get ahead of things. Step one is going to be a nice high pressure bath and then getting the engine running. That could take a while, but when those things are done I am very likely going to need tires. The fronts are badly enough checked that I can see it in the photographs. The rears sort of match, 2 and 2. It looks like Coker will be the best...
    11-04-2020, 01:01 PM
  • tchbil
    Evolution
    by tchbil
    Here is pictures of my work truck I am putting together. My mechanicals are all rebuilt to be safe and dependable but I want my body to look like a beat on old shop truck.
    This gallery has 4 photos.
    05-27-2018, 09:43 AM
  • Jamey E
    Unnamed Thursday
    by Jamey E
    We had Tudor Tuesday & Woody Wednesday, what are we calling Thursday?? And as already mentioned, we’ve got Phaeton Friday coming up
    01-08-2020, 08:19 PM
  • Soapy
    1935 Stake Truck
    by Soapy
    This isn't a parts wanted request, but I am wondering how difficult it is likely to be to find a windshield frame and a pair of split rim wheels for a '35 Truck....
    05-25-2019, 02:37 PM
  • Beauford
    Making a old truck look like a old truck
    by Beauford
    Body work and derusting done. I did all this and I am going to make it rust so it will look like it sat in a Kansas field for 50 years. All hood and grill trim will be chrome, yellow wheels with beauty rings and new interior. The first part of the process is epoxy primer, then the brown is a special primer to protect original metal from rust. Next weekend I will apply iron flake, pump oxidizer on...
    This gallery has 3 photos.
    08-04-2019, 06:10 PM
Working...
X