• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• View First Unread?

Can this be done on this site?
    1930 Sport Coupe, 1965 Lotus Elan

hey bettle,
    yes it can, in a couple different ways,,
    read the posting and reading tips thread i started in the suggestions forum>>>

any questions after reading that just ask
    3 ~ Tudor's
    Henry Ford said
    "It's all nuts and bolts"

Mitch's Auto Service ctr

Comment

Got it. Thanks Mitch
      1930 Sport Coupe, 1965 Lotus Elan

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• Mitch
        New topic posting info
        by Mitch
        When posting a NEW (not super highly modified) Model A related topic, It either goes here in the general discussion or the authentic / fine point forum. If it's an authenticity type question then it goes in the AT~ FP forum.
        Examples of this are Rusty Nelson's wire loom conduit question or Art Ebling's kick panel question. These are both authentic or original informational type questions....
        11-12-2018, 11:32 AM
      • CSPIDY
        Rear View Mirror
        by CSPIDY
        Can anyone tell me what thread size and pitch the fasteners for the mirror attachment bosses are. They look like they could be 10-32 but it won’t thread in. Would like to run a tap through. Maybe a 10-24? Don’t want to bugger it up.
        11-15-2019, 11:17 AM
      • Rob Patterson
        WARNING: MTFCA site. Be careful
        by Rob Patterson
        The MTFCA's new forum has been hacked.
        Initially a couple of days ago, but after getting back up, its now been down a second time, for quite a while.
        But please be careful should you get onto it. My "Malwarebytes" blocks the site, saying its sending outbound trojans. There is another report saying "my Norton security software sent up a intrusion attempt red flag for the...
        03-23-2019, 04:52 PM
      • Mitch
        Newly found forum help tips
        by Mitch
        since many of us are getting used to a new STYLE format, i think it might be a good idea to post newly found navigation tips to this main area for quick viewing. I will also be copying these threads to the support forum sticky where many are already posted...
        if anyone notices something to share with the group that has not been posted feel free to start a new thread on it. Take a look at the
        06-05-2017, 06:56 AM
      Working...
      X