Lee White has passed.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lee White has passed.

It is with great sadness I must inform all of you of the passing of Lee White, the Model A world lost a true friend . Lee White was a member of MARC since 1968 and received his 50 pin last year. During that time Lee served on the board of directors of Marc from 2010 to 2014 as the Treasurer for the club.
    Lee was a long time hobbyist belonging to the Ohio Valley Region for many years. During that time Lee served as President for a period of time and also filled other areas of the club. He currently was assisting the club in the technical areas as he shared his unlimited knowledge of Model A's. Lee was also a member of MAFCA, MAFFI, Livingston A's in Howell, Mi and the Horseless Carriage Club.
    Lee will be missed by his many friends in the Model A society. Lee was always happy with a big smile for everyone and always willing and able to talk Model A's.
    Our deepest Condolences to Phyllis and the entire White Family.. I will update this when arrangements have been made.
    Attached Files
    Mark Maron
    Last edited by Mark Maron; 02-05-2019, 01:59 PM.
    Ill., Region MARC & MAFCA
    MARC JSC Member
    2022 Morgantown National Co-Chair
    National Facebook Admin.

Sorry to hear
    He was a member of the A400 Group as well

Thanks for posting Mark

Comment

Thoughts and prayers to the family! Hugh

Comment

I never met him but he looks familiar. I probably saw him at one of the meets. Prayers out from the VFF, may he RIP
        3 ~ Tudor's
        Henry Ford said
        "It's all nuts and bolts"

Mitch's Auto Service ctr

Comment

I had the pleasure of serving with Lee on the Board of Directors, and you cannot find a more nice, friendly and accommodating gentleman. We could discuss differences about many subjects , some of which we did not agree on and still smile the entire time. He will be missed. RIP my friend.

Comment

Geez, that's terrible. I'll miss Lee on tours. His A400 was always a beautiful car to see on the road.

Comment

Met Lee and Phyllis at our National Meet in Newburgh, NY in September 2016. Both class people. I know he'll be missed by all who knew him well. My condolences to Phyllis and the White family. Here is a photo of Lee and Phyllis in Lee's beautiful A400.

DSC_0233sm.jpgDSC_0233sm.jpg
              Attached Files

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• Mark Maron
                It is with great sadness I must inform all of you of the passing of Don Ludwick
                Mark Maron
                by Mark Maron
                It is with great sadness I must inform all of you of the passing of Don Ludwick

Don Ludwick, 52, of Pottstown, East Coventry Twp., husband of Christine (Ruth) Ludwick, passed away suddenly on Tuesday, Nov. 14 at Pottstown Hospital.

Born in Pottstown, he was the son of Nancy (Spotts) Ludwick and the late Harry B. Ludwick.

Don was a graduate of Downingtown high school and...
                11-17-2017, 12:27 PM
              • Mark Maron
                it is with Great Sadness that I share
                Mark Maron
                by Mark Maron
                It is with Great Sadness that I share with you the passing of Tim Kelly (63) early this morning. Tim was a early Ford Enthusiast, Model A Ford Collector, Rolls Royce collector and major contributor to MAFFI & the Museum as well as the Ford Piquette Plant. He was a member for all the National Model A Clubs as well as AACA & the Rolls Royce Club. We all had the privilege of seeing Tims collection...
                You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                This gallery has 1 photos.
                11-05-2018, 12:25 PM
              • ModelAWagon
                Looking for information on Raymond M. Anderson
                ModelAWagon
                Jr Member
                by ModelAWagon
                As some of you know, I am the Director of the Woody Wagons Special Interest Group that is associated with MARC and MAFCA. The group is for Station Wagons, Special Deliveries, Traveler Wagons and recently we added Hucksters. In late 2019, I took over the Woody Wagons group with the unfortunate passing of Tim Johnstone from McAllen, Texas. Mr. Johnstone was the Editor of the Newsletter from 1980 to...
                12-30-2020, 12:49 AM
              • Mark Maron
                Terrible news. Rainmaker Ron
                Mark Maron
                by Mark Maron
                With great sadness Rainmaker Ron Cloat passed away tonight at a Model A Meeting Fourever Fours. This is all the information we have now. May he Rest In Peace....
                12-06-2017, 12:04 AM
              • Mark Maron
                Very sorry to inform you all about Steve Ryan
                Mark Maron
                by Mark Maron
                We truly lost another great person today........It is with great sadness that the Lehigh Valley Model A Club announces the passing of longtime member and Model A enthusiast, Steve Ryan. He passed away earlier today after a long battle with cancer. Arrangements and services will be posted when they become available.
                Funeral arrangements will be forthcoming. I will pass that information along...
                10-26-2018, 06:40 PM
              • Mark Maron
                The Passing of Tim Johnstone
                Mark Maron
                by Mark Maron
                The Model A Hobby has lost a great man. Tim was a member of the JSC as well as a chief judge and head of the Woody Wagon SIG. Our condolences to Mel and his entire family

https://www.kreidlerfuneralhome.com/...ne/#!/Obituary

The Model A world lost a good one today. If you ever had the opportunity to kick tires with him, you know. There was no better mentor than my dad,...
                10-31-2019, 04:20 PM
              • Gary Karr
                The passing of Ron Rude
                Gary Karr
                by Gary Karr
                I just learned this afternoon that Ron Rude passed away on Wednesday. He was true Model A aficionado and a great contributor on the ********. Ron was always eager to help with any Model A questions , especially on early '28's. Ron was a real authority when it came to early '28 Model A's. His Early '28 Light Delivery was a real unique vehicle that he first showed at the MARC National Meet in San Diego
                12-16-2018, 10:25 PM
              • BNCHIEF
                The hobby and this forum has lost another great contributor
                BNCHIEF
                by BNCHIEF
                I have learned of the passing of Herman Kohnke in Clare Iowa. Herman was renowned engine builder and machinist. He has done two complete engine jobs for me in the past I was young then as was Herman. His shop and machinery were always spotless never a spec of grease dirt or oil anywhere. Herman also contributed here from time to time and shared his knowledge with us he will be sorely missed...
                05-01-2020, 07:19 AM
              • RandomROG
                Covid-19 Thank You Tour
                RandomROG
                by RandomROG
                Corley the Wonderful and I were working on a Thank You Tour for front line people working through the Covid-19 virus. And the I saw Joop's bumper banner, on MAFCA A of the Day. I contacted him & said I intended to copy his. He made his with peel & stick letters and pulled logos off the internet.

Well I took his ideas to Signs & More [a local sign shop] ([email protected]...
                04-28-2020, 07:07 PM
              • Mark Maron
                Tim Kelly celebration of Life......
                Mark Maron
                by Mark Maron
                Celebration of Life for Tim Kelly:
                Timothy Kelly, 63, a resident of New Canaan, passed away peacefully at home surrounded by his loving family on November 5, 2018 after a well-fought battle with pancreatic cancer.
                A memorial service will be held on Friday, November 30, at 12:00 p.m., at Woodway Country Club, 540 Hoyt St., Darien, CT 06820. Friends and family are welcome, kindly email...
                11-15-2018, 01:25 PM
              Working...
              X