• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pictures of my seat belt install

image hosting over 10mb

Great job !

Comment

Thanks. I still need to install the rear seat belts.

Comment

agree nice job and the retractable is a great idea.
        3 ~ Tudor's
        Henry Ford said
        "It's all nuts and bolts"

Mitch's Auto Service ctr

Comment

Thanks for posting your pictures of the front install, looking forward of the rear install. I also have a tudor thats needs belts installed. Keep up the good work!

Comment

Thank you!

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• Tom Rode
              Seat belts in rumble seat
              by Tom Rode
              I am searching for information on installing lap belts in the rumble seat of my A. I see many threads and articles about belts for the front seat which I am planning for my next project, but see no info on lap belts for rumble seat, where everyone want to ride. Anyone done this. Also looking for method for padding the area behind the front seat for those rear passengers.

Thanks...
              12-14-2019, 08:16 AM
            • Mark Maron
              Seat Belt Information
              by Mark Maron
              {{These seat belt tech threads are for reference only. The VFF does not advocate that these install tips are properly done or will save a life. Install your seat belts at your own risk.}}

Original Thread:
              https://www.vintagefordforum.com/for...oint-seat-belt

Seat Belts in 29 Town Sedan

Been getting a few messages from the "other...
              09-08-2017, 04:20 PM
            • KenB
              Pickup Seat Belts
              by KenB
              I’d like to install lap belts in my ‘30 pickup. I’m not understanding how to do so to option a 70 degree angle. I’m also thinking additional steel may be needed. Any direction on successful seat belt installation will be appreciated! Would retractable be indicated?...
              04-09-2020, 01:31 PM
            • dmaxweb
              Seat Belts in 30 Coupe
              by dmaxweb
              First off, sorry for another seat belt thread. I've searched and searched for a clear illustration on the inboard belts.
              The inboard belts are bolted to the reinforced cross sill behind the tool pan - so far so good. How are the belts routed through/around the wood seat frame and/or the curved sheet metal at the back of the seat?
              Thanks
              Don
              01-05-2020, 04:43 PM
            • carolinamudwalker
              3 point seat belt
              by carolinamudwalker
              I installed the fixed belts to 1/4 '" angle iron in the usual way, but I through bolted the angle iron to the frame. In the trunk/rumble seat area I installed two horizontal flat bars to the rear vertical deck pillars A-47461 & A47453. 0n both sides. The first picture shows a belt extension that is bolted to the top horizontal bar. I was to lazy to remove the cardboard panel for this picture,...
              11-14-2017, 12:03 PM
            • Ray Sullivent
              Installing Seatbelts
              by Ray Sullivent
              I want to install seat belts but where & how do you mount one end of the seat belt ?
              01-25-2020, 09:22 AM
            • mshmodela
              Seat Belts
              by mshmodela
              Advice on seat belts: Brands you like etc. Links on good methods of installation... I've put this off too long so looking for advice... My understanding is a lapbelt is about all that somewhat workable.
              05-08-2017, 06:47 AM
            • Tom Wesenberg
              Pictures Showing Upholstering Tudor Rear Seat
              by Tom Wesenberg
              In 2014 our Model A club had a demonstration put on by Elizabeth of Classtique Upholstery, showing how to reupholster a Tudor rear seat.
              Elizabeth sure does nice work, and makes it look easy. Too bad I didn't have a video camera for this job. Notice the nice frame Elizabeth made to compress the seat springs while doing the upholstery work. The last picture shows the bead on the rear of the seat,...
              02-21-2018, 08:31 AM
            • Bill G
              29 Tudor rear seat belt question
              by Bill G
              Someone point me in the right direction if I am seemingly dumb.

I have searched this forum and several other places looking for one specific reasonable answer. Specifically a decent anchor point for the center seat belt straps for the rear seat of a Tudor. Other than the very thin/flimsy metal floor pan of the Tudor, there is only a fairly narrow frame channel along the back edge....
              04-15-2020, 10:06 PM
            • Mickey
              Rumble seat riser placement
              by Mickey
              I'm having trouble figuring out the exact placement fore and aft for the rumble seat riser. Anyone with pictures, measurement or suggestions? The repro I have gives very little latitude left and right so centered will have to do.
              04-27-2019, 04:56 PM
            Working...
            X