VERYSAD TO REPORT THE PASSING OF:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VERYSAD TO REPORT THE PASSING OF:

Sad to say that Sue Mitchell has passed away. She was a lovely lady and great friend of the the Model A community, and long time member of the Sonoma A's.
    Ill., Region MARC & MAFCA
    MARC JSC Member
    2022 Morgantown National Co-Chair
    National Facebook Admin.

Very sad news indeed. My condolences to her family.
    Twiss Collector Car Parts

Comment

Condolences to all of Sue’s family and friends who now mourn her passing.

Comment

Condolences from here as well, sorry to hear this
        3 ~ Tudor's
        Henry Ford said
        "It's all nuts and bolts"

Mitch's Auto Service ctr

Comment

I never knew Sue Mitchell and never did any business with her or her husband. However, over the last couple of days there are many statements on the internet not only mourning her passing but commenting with specificity upon her contributions to the hobby , one person at a time. This indicates to me that as time passes and our circles of activities grow fewer, those in our circles, whether known personally or not, become ever more valuable. May her family and friends recognize in the time ahead that her contributions on a day-to-day basis are a piece of her wonderful legacy. Condolences to her friends and family.

Comment

I never met the lady but talked to her on the phone as well as her son Steve she was such a nice person to talk to who treated you like a friend, same can also be said for Steve as well I know she willed be missed by those who did business with them.

Comment