MARC membership meet question?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MARC membership meet question?

Thinking about going to the membership meet in February but I've never been to one,I have been to 2 national meets and not sure what goes on at a membership meet can anyone that has been before share your thoughts. Thanks

I also have never been to a membership meet but I'm thinking about going to the Richmond Hill meet and I would like to know what to expect. I have been to 2 national meets and there are a lot of things to see and do.

TOB

Comment

OK guys no worries here,, A membership meet is a 3 day event that has seminars, a great swap, award banquet and meeting.. It is a much smaller version of a National. At the MM they swear in the new MARC officers or the next term what were voted on, have a major membership meeting to inform the members of the what the next years will bring and as i said great JSC seminars and host seminars also. The awards banquet recognizes members that have written articles for the magazine, regions, and others, It is really a fun get together with other model a members..and in a GREAT Location this year also.. Hope that helps.. PLEASE Visit the web site to see what is happening. here.https://mark35879.wixsite.com/richmondhill2019
      Ill., Region MARC & MAFCA
      MARC JSC Member
      2022 Morgantown National Co-Chair
      National Facebook Admin.

Comment

• TOBKOB
        TOBKOB commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks Mark

TOB
    widgetinstance 451 (<center>Related Topics</center>) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X