Announcement

Collapse

Model A Forums

General Discussion
See more
See less

Pray for the victims, pets, homes, cars and first responders in California....we lost another one!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pray for the victims, pets, homes, cars and first responders in California....we lost another one!!

Paradise CA, today!!

I feel badly for them. Not a very well named town, is it?
    Bill
    http://www.brauchauto.com/
    Eastern Connecticut

Comment

In what town does Tom Moniz live? seems he was north of sacremento.
      http://jmodela.coffeecup.com

Comment

That is just horrible to see this devastation. Prayers out to everyone affected by this tragedy.
        3 ~ Tudor's
        Henry Ford said
        "It's all nuts and bolts"

Mitch's Auto Service ctr

Comment

Hope Ron Rudd got his truck safely out. Somehow I think the worst outcome was most likely.

Comment

Would anything on that car be salvageable from that? Or is it just start all over.

Comment

• Mitch
              Mitch commented
              Editing a comment
              It's toast

• Jim Mason
              Jim Mason commented
              Editing a comment
              Just the memory

• jordanka16
              jordanka16 commented
              Editing a comment
              That's too bad

dave wilton (MT PRODUCTS) lives in paradise . not far from the safeway store that burnt down., any info PLEASE post.

Comment

He lives in Elk Grove, California...Just south of Sacramento...no where near the fires.

Pluck
              Originally posted by Jim Mason View Post
              In what town does Tom Moniz live? seems he was north of sacremento.

Comment

• Jim Mason
                Jim Mason commented
                Editing a comment
                Thanks, it's been 10 years since I was there. Glad I was wrong

It's a sad sad day when these things happen, it seems as of late there are just more and more tragedies, both man made and natural of every type.

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• Mark Maron
                The TIM KELLY Collection to be at Gilmore!!!
                by Mark Maron
                Don't miss this opportunity to see this collection of Town Cars....
                07-15-2018, 02:32 PM
              • Mark Maron
                it is with Great Sadness that I share
                by Mark Maron
                It is with Great Sadness that I share with you the passing of Tim Kelly (63) early this morning. Tim was a early Ford Enthusiast, Model A Ford Collector, Rolls Royce collector and major contributor to MAFFI & the Museum as well as the Ford Piquette Plant. He was a member for all the National Model A Clubs as well as AACA & the Rolls Royce Club. We all had the privilege of seeing Tims collection...
                11-05-2018, 12:25 PM
              • BILL WILLIAMSON
                DISILLUSIONED?
                by BILL WILLIAMSON
                Chief, my Dad & mentor, had a friend that built a BEAUTIFUL, BLACK Sedan. Shortly after drivin' it, he SOLD it! Apparently DISILLUSIONED with it. Chief said, "The only thing WRONG with the car was it was BETTER than new, including the paint"!
                I've known of several folks that have done a similar thing. One built a '28 CCPU, with A/C, even. The seating comfort was SO BAD, he SOLD...
                05-11-2017, 02:14 PM
              • BNCHIEF
                Car insurance for our cars.
                by BNCHIEF
                I do not mean this to be a bashing thread so please don't just trying to put together some ideas and a guideline, if good mention it if negative feel free to mention that as well but give reasons why. This is what I am looking at and I know all states have minimums so it depends on where you live. I want to insure the following.

1930 model a (insured with American family valued at 10000...
                02-17-2018, 11:48 AM
              • 2manycars
                Memorial Day Parade
                by 2manycars
                Our town had it's Memorial Day parade today. Here are a few photos. The WW2 Vet sitting next to me was celebrating his birthday. He is 95 today. Most of our WW2 vets are dead, so the wagon is not very crowded. I was the youngest guy there. There was a guy from the Korean war, and me from the Vietnam. My daughter took the photos.
                05-26-2018, 08:11 PM
              • Mark Maron
                It is with great sadness I must inform all of you of the passing of Don Ludwick
                by Mark Maron
                It is with great sadness I must inform all of you of the passing of Don Ludwick

Don Ludwick, 52, of Pottstown, East Coventry Twp., husband of Christine (Ruth) Ludwick, passed away suddenly on Tuesday, Nov. 14 at Pottstown Hospital.

Born in Pottstown, he was the son of Nancy (Spotts) Ludwick and the late Harry B. Ludwick.

Don was a graduate of Downingtown high school and...
                11-17-2017, 12:27 PM
              • Terry, NJ
                Jack town Show, Today!
                by Terry, NJ
                Hey everyone, It's the third weekend of October! If you live anywhere near Mt Bethel, Pa or Columbia, NJ. Then you know it's time for the Jacktown show! The Free show in "The Grove" . Everything old and pertaining to engines from "Hit and Miss" to a Lycoming Radial. Remember that ole John Deere, International, Case, or Allis Chalmers tractor your Grampa had on the farm? There's...
                10-21-2018, 08:53 AM
              • Mike V. Florida
                pit in stomach
                by Mike V. Florida
                Once again I have a pit in my stomach. Tuesday afternoon a gentleman from Germany is coming by to test drive and look at my Town Sedan. To sell it is killing me. This was the first Model A I ever saw in person, the first one I ever drove, the first one I ever owned, I've met fantastic people in person and online because of that car. I need the room in the garage to finish work with my sons on the...
                09-19-2017, 01:10 AM
              Working...
              X